- Finance Why Chennai Petroleum Shares Surges 12% In A Falling Market?
- Movies Jhund First Look Poster: Amitabh Bachchan Looks Powerful In This Nagraj Manjule Film
- News Modi, new BJP President J P Nadda to meet party CMs, deputy CMs
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.81 Lakh
- Technology Black Shark Joins Hands With Tencent Games For Its Upcoming Gaming Smartphone
- Sports KL Rahul set to continue as wicketkeeper-batsman for a while: Virat Kohli
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
As 'Veere Di Wedding' promotional tours are in full swing, Swara Bhasker's attires are getting boring and boring. First, she only wore 'white' coloured outfits. While, we found her white attires attractive in the beginning but then we thought that she is pushing this hue too far.
And now, the actress gave herself a break by donning a rather dull beige and black-coloured House of Kotwara ensemble. In this attire, she looked as if she is on some travelling spree rather than on a movie promotion.
Swara's outfit was very plain and had her upper half of the ensemble been hot pink or bright yellow or maybe even a darker shade of green, it would have colour-blocked the black of her attire so beautifully. And that would have made all the difference!
It is particularly the beige part that disappointed us. Also, we didn't like the sheer stockings that she teamed with her ensemble. The dupatta was an unnecessary add-on and no, it definitely couldn't give the attire a retro look.
What we loved was her layered hairstyle and the natural makeup. Swara, we really think you can rock any given outfit but play a little more with colours, pretty please.