Hate Story 2 actress Surveen Chawla disclosed a huge fact, revealing that she has been married to her long-time beau, Akshay Thakker for two years.
The actress shared few pictures from her wedding diaries into her social media account, stunning us with the surprise and also her super-enthralling looks.
Just like Virushka, Surveen too had a dream wedding with her businessman husband, but kept it a secret for so long, just for privacy issues.
The Dreamy Affair
Surveen's wedding pictures proved that she too had a dreamy wedding in the year 2015, wearing two different looks for different days. We must say, she looked gorgeous in both.
The White Wedding Dress
The white coloured tiered ball gown made Surveen look amazingly beautiful on her D-day. In the picture, she was walking hand-in-hand with her husband, carrying the wedding style like a stunner.
The Long Trail
The gown had an amazing long trail which made the look angelic and Surveen had not look this prettier ever. The trail too had tiers and looked amazing.
Matching White Jewels
She was matching her wedding attire with matching diamond and gemstone jewellery, looking prettier than ever, carrying the dreamy look with perfection. In this picture, she was holding her Dad's hands while entering the church.
The Red Dress
The red sequin gown can make anyone drool over Surveen's look. She carried the attire with class, elegance and hotness. The deep plunging neckline added a pinch of spice to the super elegant look.
Keeping It Accessory-less
Surveen kept all the limelight on the shimmery sequin gown, keeping her accessories off this look.
This image is really candid and one of the cutest which shows the couple, being cozy with each other, posing in style.
- Surveen In Polka: Love It Or Loathe It?
- Surveen Chawla Rocks Metallic Look
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Cute Ensemble Includes A Classic Polka-Dotted Skirt
- Shilpa Shetty Turn Heads In Melbourne With A Ruffled Deck Chair Sari
- Chitrangda Singh's Latest Airport Look Is Vintage And Also So Easy Breezy
- Karisma Kapoor Flaunts Her Cool And Sassy Side By Pairing An Oversized Tee With Denims
- Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor Again Co-ordinated Their Outfits And Gave Us Cool Winter-wear Ideas
- Hillary Clinton Wore A Dress By This Indian Designer For A Play In Manhattan
- Priyanka Chopra's Latest Floral Gown Should Be In Your Resort-Wear Bucket List
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja Gave Power Couple Vibes With Their Bossy Outfits At Milan Fashion Week
- Randeep Hooda’s Ensemble At Delhi Times Fashion Week Is A Sartorial Splendour
- Chitrangda Singh’s Quintessential Monsoon Bridal Look At Delhi Times Fashion Week Is Outstanding