- 9 hrs ago Mother’s Day 2021: Bake A Sooji Cake For Your Mother
- 11 hrs ago Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- 12 hrs ago House Of The Dragon Actress Olivia Cooke’s Cute High Ponytail Hairstyle Gives Retro Feel; Pictures Inside!
- 13 hrs ago Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Things That You Can Donate On This Day
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Week 11 Elimination: Remya Is Evicted, Soorya Gets Saved?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Automobiles Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Diwali 2020 was extra special for Bollywood actress and model Sunny Leone. The diva, who returned to India earlier this month, flew back to Los Angeles to celebrate the auspicious festival with family along with husband Daniel Weber. Like other celebrities, Sunny too took to her Instagram feed to share pictures from the festivities, where she was seen dressed in a powder-blue salwar suit. Her suit undoubtedly looked beautiful and after learning its price, we are sure you are going to love it even more! Well, the diva's this suit is priced at just INR 14,000, quite less and you can invest in it for the next festive season. But before that, let us take a close look at her salwar suit and decode it.
So, Sunny Leone was decked up in a powder-blue salwar suit, which came from the label Maayera Jaipur and looked extremely gorgeous in it. Her suit consisted of a quarter-sleeved crew-neck long kurta that was accentuated by darker shade floral patterns and green leaves prints. The border of her kurta featured embroidered lace while the side slits added fashion quotient to her look. Styled by Hitendra Kapopara, the Ragini MMS 2 actress teamed her kurta with matching salwar that had subtle light-dark hued zig-zag patterns. She draped a matching easy-breezy dupatta over her one shoulder that featured intricate prints and blue-yellow pom-poms. Sunny completed her look with multi-strapped detailed blue heels that matched perfectly well with her ensemble. The diva went jewellery-free.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, subtle kohled eyes, black eyeliner, soft blush, and pink lip shade, spruced up her look. The Ek Paheli Leela actress let loose her side-parted shoulder-length straight tresses and looked beautiful.
We absolutely loved this powder-blue ethnic suit of Sunny Leone. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Sunny Leone