- 5 hrs ago From Super Cool Bags To Totally Classy Jewellery, Amazon Has Amazing Discounted Goodies For You
- 5 hrs ago 14 Safe And Effective Home Remedies For Ringworm Infection: Garlic, Tea Tree Oil, Salt And More
- 6 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan, Jacqueline Fernandez, And Other Divas Make A Strong Case For Contemporary Sarees
- 7 hrs ago Fujifilm Launches New Software Version Of ‘CAD EYE’ In India
- Movies Anupamaa’s Sudhanshu Pandey Opens Up About His Character In The Show, Says ‘Vanraj Is Not Very Easy To Play’
- News India's COVID-19 vaccination coverage crosses 86 crore
- Sports Mohammedan Sporting enter sixth Durand Cup final beating FC Bengaluru United in a hard-fought semi-final
- Finance Hotel Stocks Surged Up To 20% Intra-day On September 27, 2021
- Automobiles Tata Punch Variants And Colour Options Leaked; Launch Likely To Be On October 4th
- Travel Favourite Tourist Destinations Of Celebs And 5 Things They Always Carry Along While Travelling
- Technology What Makes Vodafone-Idea’s Rs. 555 Prepaid Pack Better Than Reliance Jio’s Plan
- Education Rajasthan BSTC Result 2021 Declared For Pre D.El.Ed Exam, Download At predeled.com
As Sultan is on its way to breaking a few more box office records this weekend, let us discuss Aarfa. The female protagonist played by none other than the gorgeous Anushka Sharma. The character is fierce and fiery but there is an air of innocence and simplicity to her.
Anushka is receiving praises from everywhere for her portrayal of the character. She wore some of the simplest outfits in the span of the movie and lent her character the simplicity that was required.
She also wore some really edgy and stylish ensembles for the songs in the movie. Songs such as "Baby Ko Bass Pasand Hai" and "440 Volt" saw her in some edgy outfits that matched out the character of Aarfa perfectly.
So, let us take a look at some of the looks that Anushka Sharma wore while playing Aarfa in the movie Sultan.
The First Look
Seen in quite a few wrestling singlets in shades of blue and maroon with the name Aarfa written across the back immediately lets us know of the characters profession. Anushka is also seen in joggers and sweatshirts through the movie.
Baby Ko Bass Pasand Hai
This heated dance number saw Anushka in a traditional patiala suit. A bright green short kurta with gold embellishments teamed up with a patiala of a bluish green shade. The bright blue-green dupatta completed out the look.
The Simple Solid Suits
Throughout the movie, when Anushka is not seen wrestling someone, she is seen dressed in plain solid salwar kameez. Shades of purple and green were seen and she looked just as stunning even in these.
The 440 Volt
A very edgy indo-western look, this one could be incorporated into party wardrobes. A combo of studded leather jacket paired up with a bright red maxi skirt and that minimalistic headpiece.
The Golden 440 Volt
Anushka looked like a goddess in this outfit by Swapnil Shinde. The metallic saree gown had an armour corset over it and made it look so fierce, just apt for Aarfa's character.
The Red 440 Volt
The brightest of red was worn by Anushka and that too with such elegance. It was an off-shoulder fish tail dress. The earrings are what stole the show with this outfit.
The Bridal Ivory
A stunning combination of ivory and gold was used for the bridal outfit. Anushka looked stunning playing the beautiful bride. The look was complete with traditional jewellery.