- 5 hrs ago You Should Not Do These Things To Your Hair In Winters
- 6 hrs ago Osteoporosis Diet For Women: Foods To Eat & Foods To Avoid
- 7 hrs ago Human Coronavirus: An Outbreak Of New Viral Disease In China
- 9 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor Opts For A Sassy Street-Style Outfit For Her Visit To Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- News Trump offers to mediate on Kashmir issue after meeting Imran Khan at Davos
- Movies Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham: Arjun Sarja's Character Poster Is Revealed!
- Sports Bangladesh appoint former West Indies and South Africa coach Gibson
- Technology Vodafone Rs. 398, Rs. 558 Prepaid Plans Launched; Rs. 19 Plan Revised
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Finance How To Start Amul Ice Cream Parlor In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Recently, actress Anushka Sharma was spotted in an ivory Manish Malhotra's anarkali set, which made us fall in love with her because of her sustainable fashion sense. So, let us take a close look at her ivory anarkali and decode it.
So, for the Swachh Bharat event, Anushka Sharma donned a simple ivory hand-woven anarkali. Her three-fourth-sleeved anarkali was accentuated by intricate pearl detailing and golden zardosi work at the border of the sleeves. The actress teamed her elegant ensemble with matching dupatta, which was enhanced by meticulous zari work. The Sultanactress completed her look with a pair of silver juttis by Fizzy Goblet, which was adorned with intricate crystal hand embroidery. Anushka accessorised her look with a pair of ethnic gold jhumkis and stunning kadas. The actress neatly tied her mid-parted sleek tresses into a bun and upped her look with mininal base marked by tiny black bindi, kohled eyes, light eyeshadow, and pink lip shade.
After looking at her outfit choice, we can safely say that the actress is the queen of elegance. In fact, we have been observing her since a long time and found that Anushka always keeps her traditionals light and effortless. She keeps it subtle. So, let us take a look at her two more elegant yet comfy outfits to prove the point.
Anushka Sharma In A Floral Green Sari
For an event in Mumbai, Anushka Sharma opted for a breezy green-hued sari by Sabyasachi, which was accentuated by multi-hued floral prints and intricate beaded silver border. The actress draped her sari in a nivi style and paired it with simple strappy matching blouse. She accessorised her look with a pair of large golden-toned statement earrings. The actress pulled back her messy tresses into a bun. She spruced up her look with a tiny bindi, kohled eyes with heavy mascara, and dark red lip shade. Anushka Sharmalooked beautiful in floral sari and the way she carried it, it seemed like her sari was light-weight and comfy.
Anushka Sharma In A Royal Blue Kurta Set
For the DDCA Annual Honours 2019, Anushka Sharma opted for a royal blue kurta set, which consisted of a full-sleeved slit neckline plain kurta and was accentuated by intricate golden thread work at the border of the sleeves. She paired her kurta with matching flared bottoms. The actress completed her look with matching velvet dupatta, which was enhanced by white polka dots. Anushka also carried Sabyasachi x Christian Louboutin's ethnic potli bag. She accessorised her look with gold chaandbaalis. She tied her sleek tresses neatly into a bun and upped her look with a black bindi, soft pink blush, and nudish-pink lip shade.
After looking at her all ethnic looks, we concluded that Anushka Sharma loves traditionals but she mostly likes to keep it light and comfortable. And even if her outfit is heavy, the actress exactly knows how to pull it off effortlessly.
We really loved Anushka Sharma'selegant outfit choices. What do you think? Do let us know in the comment section.