To bring down the chill in New Delhi, Bollywood stars have decided to take a stand. On the chilly Thursday night, some stunning stars from the tinsel town went to the capital city for the launch of AudiQ5.
Some of them were style-perfect at the event, as they walked the red carpet. Let us decode their looks!
Manushi was rocking it once again, wearing a classy one-shoulder tulle gown. The gown had ruffles from the waist level, which made it look even prettier. The beauty queen matched the gown with a diamond necklace, earrings and a bracelet. Her styling skills are getting improvised with every passing day and that gets proven by her look books for frequent events.
Gauhar wore a classy black gown by Tanieya Khanuja, which she matched with Prakshi's fine jewellery. The strapless gown looked exotic with the folded ruffles on the top and a glossy satin bottom. She is one of the masters in carrying gowns with so much grace. She never fails to amaze us more.
Ranbir Kapoor's pretty and stylish sister was also present at the event, looking extremely gorgeous in a glossy black dress. She matched the dress with pointed black heels and dainty accessories. This is by far one of the classiest avatars of Riddhima.
Arjun attended the event, carrying a dashing look, including a maroon tuxedo suit with plain black boots. The look was simple, but we loved it. His stunning skills were right on point and he managed to carry the style book with utmost sassiness.
The stars gathered at the stage for the luxury car's launch and we saw Manushi once again in her pretty Miss World crown. She totally rocked it. There were also important officials from Audi who gathered at the event for the car's grand launch.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception