To bring down the chill in New Delhi, Bollywood stars have decided to take a stand. On the chilly Thursday night, some stunning stars from the tinsel town went to the capital city for the launch of AudiQ5.
Some of them were style-perfect at the event, as they walked the red carpet. Let us decode their looks!
Manushi was rocking it once again, wearing a classy one-shoulder tulle gown. The gown had ruffles from the waist level, which made it look even prettier. The beauty queen matched the gown with a diamond necklace, earrings and a bracelet. Her styling skills are getting improvised with every passing day and that gets proven by her look books for frequent events.
Gauhar wore a classy black gown by Tanieya Khanuja, which she matched with Prakshi's fine jewellery. The strapless gown looked exotic with the folded ruffles on the top and a glossy satin bottom. She is one of the masters in carrying gowns with so much grace. She never fails to amaze us more.
Ranbir Kapoor's pretty and stylish sister was also present at the event, looking extremely gorgeous in a glossy black dress. She matched the dress with pointed black heels and dainty accessories. This is by far one of the classiest avatars of Riddhima.
Arjun attended the event, carrying a dashing look, including a maroon tuxedo suit with plain black boots. The look was simple, but we loved it. His stunning skills were right on point and he managed to carry the style book with utmost sassiness.
The stars gathered at the stage for the luxury car's launch and we saw Manushi once again in her pretty Miss World crown. She totally rocked it. There were also important officials from Audi who gathered at the event for the car's grand launch.
- Best Looks Of Manushi Chillar From The Miss World Tour
- Manushi Chillar Slayed In Black For The Miss World Tour's Welcome Dinner
- Manushi Chillar Made A Graceful Presence At The FBB Femina Miss India 2018 Auditions
- Manushi Chillar's Printed Suit Style For 'Beauty With Purpose Tour' Is Right On Point
- SRK To PeeCee: Who Wore What For DABBOO RATNANI's Annual Calendar 2018
- Manushi To Sunny In Their Utmost Stylish Avatars: The Dabboo Ratnani Calendar 2018 Launch
- Manushi Chillar’s Enthralling Look For A Press Meet
- Manushi Chillar Became The Royal Diva At A Parade In New Delhi
- Manushi Chillar Looked Gorgeous At The Indian Of The Year Awards
- Manushi Chillar's Sassier Appearance For An Event Wearing An Anita Dongre Ensemble
- Manushi Chillar Turns Traditional For A Press Meet In New Delhi
- Gauhar Khan Stunned All With Her Denim Look For An Event
- SPOTTED! Gauhar Khan Is Such A Style Pro