TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Bachchans came all decked up and graceful at Deepika-Ranveer's wedding reception. Their outfits contrasted each other and they all looked resplendent. While Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan went for traditional numbers, Amitabh Bachchan and daughter Shweta Bachchan opted for western looks.
Coming to Aishwarya's attire first, the actress wore a voluminous outfit that was dipped in silver hue and was also notched up by metallic accents. Her attire consisted of an intricately done blouse that featured asymmetrical neckline and she teamed it with a flared and structured skirt. The skirt was meticulously patterned and enhanced by floral accents. The sheer and matching dupatta added to the stunning effect. Aishwarya accessorised her look with delicate diamond neckpiece and studs. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and the burgundy tresses completed her look.
Jaya Bachchan wore a red-hued outfit that looked elegant and teamed it with elaborate and metallic full-sleeved long jacket, which accentuated her look. She paired her ensemble with embellished pencil heels and accessorised her look with an elaborate choker. Her makeup was subtly done and the side-parted silver tresses completed her look. Shweta Bachchan, wore a crisp and structured all-white pantsuit and totally gave boss lady vibes. She looked gorgeous and teamed her ensemble with an emerald neckpiece. Her makeup was minimally done and the curly tresses completed her look.
Amitabh Bachchan wore a navy blue blazer with black-hued collar and paired it with matching pants and black loafers. He also wore a white shirt and a bow to accentuate his look. They all looked outstanding. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.