- 7 hrs ago L-carnitine: Its Benefits, Sources And Side Effects
- 7 hrs ago LGBTQ Characters Take Over The Silver Screen And Television
- 7 hrs ago Kylie Jenner & Gigi Hadid Will Definitely Inspire You To Try The Minimalist Make-up And Ponytail B
- 8 hrs ago Margot Robbie Pays Tribute To The 60s Fashion With Her Flowy And Delicate White Gown
- News HDK loses trust vote: Democracy, honesty and people of Karnataka lost, says Rahul Gandhi
- Technology TRAI Favours Cable Operators: Says No To Fix Minimum Net Worth For Registration
- Movies Dear Comrade To Be Remade In Hindi; Karan Johar Excitedly Makes Announcement To Produce The Film
- Finance ITR filing Date Extended To August 31
- Sports Virat Kohli retains top spot in ICC Test Rankings; Ashwin, Jadeja remain in top 10 for bowlers
- Automobiles Kawasaki Ninja 300 Recalled To Replace Faulty Brake Component — Is Your Motorcycle Involved?
- Education Chandrayaan 2: Free Online Courses In Aerospace Engineering Offered By HRD Ministry's Swayam Portal
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
Kriti Sanon arrived in Bangkok with a bang-on style quotient. She took our breath away, as she posed to kill against the booming cityscape. She promoted the cool blue trend in the city, as she stepped out looking sunny and awesome.
Kriti wore a printed butterfly gown and she looked chill AF. Her dress blew in the wind, so did her side-swept messy tresses, but that was what the photoshoot was all about. She nailed the sexy avatar and, at the same time, seemed so relaxed.
She sported a Deme by Gabriella dress that was full-sleeved but had breezy sleeves. Her maxi dress clearly was light and so soothing to the eyes. It had a thigh-high slit, which we thought was a hot addition to the cool dress. Though the gown was baggy, still Kriti's waist got accentuated. Such was the effect of this mesmerising dress.
She raised the oomph factor by teaming her gorgeous look with golden geometrical-shaped earrings by Anomaly by Anam and wore delicate Prakshi Fine Jewelry rings. Wow, what a combination!
Kriti's silver embellished pencil heels were a brave choice, as it didn't match with the colour of her dress but still managed to make her look even more awesome.
Her smoky eyes and pink lipshade completed her look and, boy, her looks were deadly enough to cause mass destruction.
So, how did you find Kriti Sanon's first photoshoot of the IIFA 2018?