This weekend, the Bollywood celebrities celebrated the birthday of Filmfare magazine's editor, Jitesh Pillai. Most of the tinsel town members were seen at the birthday guy's house.
We spotted some hot and sizzling celebrities, decked up in their best party animal avatars. The celebrities were not restricted to just this generation, but there were three generation of actors at the event. The eventful weekend saw an overflow of style and glamour.
As there were many stylish celebrities present at the event, we have selected a few of them who totally slayed it.
The oldest of the generations, still the ever-gorgeous Rekha looked as glamorous as ever at the event. The veteran actress draped herself in a classy black sari and looked glamorous than ever. The black silk sari with golden zari border made her the classiest of the lot.
The traditional get-up beautified her look, especially with the gorgeous jewellery, gajra and the bindi. She looked auspiciously beautiful.
Shilpa turned into a diva in white for Jitesh Pillai' s birthday bash. She wore a beautiful and plain white dress with a trendy neckpiece. She matched her pretty flairy dress with a pair of pastel pink pump heels that looked glorious with the sexy straps. She carried a classy sling bag to match her attire.
We spotted this marvellously talented and ravishing actress, Urmila Matondkar at the weekend birthday party. She was seen after a long time and we did not see any bit of time lapse in her look. She still manages to look as stylish as ever.
At the party, she was wearing a cream coloured skater dress which she wore with a pair of tassled heels. She carried a matching box clutch with the attire.
The stylish film director made his presence at the event, managing to keep up with his fashion reputation. Though his sense of styling was facing a question of doubt after his IIFA 2017 looks, he is back in his general styling form.
Here Karan wore a black tee with a pair of shaded and ripped denims. He adopted much of a rockstar look for the party, matching a pair of grey sneakers which had red and blue streaks on them.
We saw an avatar of Shahid which made it impossible to believe that he is a father of a baby girl. He looked hot as he always looks, wearing a full-sleeve white tee and a pair of black ripped jeans. His style statement was up to the mark. He looked extremely handsome in the look. He completed the look with his white shoes.
Anushka wore a flairy floral black dress at the birthday party. The maxi dress she wore made her look even more beautiful. The 'baggy' maxi dress was very classy and Anushka managed to carry it off too well.
She wore a pair of beige heels and also matched the entire look with a set of dainty ear tops.
Alia looked pretty as a pie in a beautiful Zadig and Voltaire frock dress which she wore along with a denim jacket from Vera Moda. She carried a highschool girl look and completely was bang on in styling.
She perfectly blended her look with the dress and the jacket, finishing it with a pair of Aldo shoes.
Kriti was dualing with Anushka on wearing a floral black dress. While Anushka's black floral dress was flairy, Kriti went for a spaghetti maxi dress with floral prints all over its body. Her dress from H&M had an asymmetrical hemline and looked very summery.
She paired her look with black strapped sandals, small earrings and a few wrist accessories.
The over all style statements of all the celebrities were pretty impressive.
- Alia Bhatt’s Traditional Style Will Make You Go Crushing All Over Her
- Sonam Might Be A Fashionista, But NEVER A Fashion Icon
- Alia Bhatt Ends Her Pink Streak With This Golden Lehenga At Akash Ambani’s Engagement Bash
- Alia Bhatt’s Pink Sari Is So Dazzling That It Tops Our Traditional-Wears Wish List
- Red Alert: Look Closely, Are Alia And Shraddha Sporting Almost The Same Red Tops?
- Here's How B-Town Stars Have Taught Us To Stay Stylish While Clicking Selfies
- Ladies, Confused About What To Wear This Eid? Here Are 6 Great Ideas Decoded For You
- Alia Bhatt Literally Looked Out Of This World In Her Heavenly Ethnic Wear
- Alia's Kashmiri Look Is Winning The Internet
- Alia Bhatt's Birthday: Her Workout And Diet Plan
- Alia Bhatt Teaches You Ways To Be Stylish On Your Bestie's Wedding
- Alia Bhatt Copied Kelly Rowland At The Filmfare Awards 2018; Who Looked Better?