Kromakay Salon is one of the biggest chain of salons in Mumbai and it is a regular favourite of many celebrities across the tinsel town.
Kromakay celebrated its 12th anniversary, which saw a gathering of many celebrities, styled up in sassy and casual looks.
There are a few celebrities who require a mention here, as they donned some amazing style books. Let's explore.
Sara Ali Khan
Sara was among the few whose style book was perfect to the 'T'. She wore a mini white lace dress along with white heels. She wore a pair of pretty white ear-studs while completing the look book with a pastel pink-coloured purse.
Taapsee was also looking quite cool in her style book for the e vent. While Sara showed her prettier side, Taapsee went on to look sassier. She was wearing a plain white playsuit with tan ankle-length gladiators. Along with the outfit, she matched rounded shades and a sling bag.
Sonali was also in the white-style squad while attending the event. She was wearing a white lace top with cream coloured shorts. The summery attire was paired with a pair of beige sandals and sexy aviators. She carried the attire pretty well.
She might have been out of the white-style squad, but she did look stylish at Kromakay's grand day. She was wearing a classy dress, which had amazing lace-work done on a mesh body. The pastel lace dress made Sridevi look classier than ever. She matched the look with wide shades and blue heels.
Sara Be The Most Stylish
You are welcome to put down your views in our comments section but according to us, Sara was the most stylish among all. Her look was not just classy; but in her graceful way of carrying the style book, she impressed us pretty much.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar