- 32 min ago June 2020: A List Of Popular Festivals That Will Be Celebrated In This Month
- 43 min ago What Is Menstrual Hygiene Management And How To Dispose Of Menstrual Waste Effectively?
- 1 hr ago Did You Know That The Way You Sit Can Impact Your Health?
- 1 hr ago Menstrual Hygiene Day 2020: How To Chart Your Menstrual Cycle
- Sports IPL 2020: Ajinkya Rahane and R Ashwin will add tremendous firepower to Delhi Capitals, says co-owner Parth Jindal
- Movies Preksha Mehta Suicide: Actress' Father Says, ‘We Never Pressurised Her For Marriage’
- Finance FM Sitharaman Launches Free Instant PAN Card Facility Using Aadhaar
- News Karnataka bans air, train and road movement from five states
- Technology OnePlus 8 Series Limited Edition Sale Set For May 29, Open Sale Delayed
- Automobiles Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooters Pan India Launch Delayed Due To Covid-19 Pandemic
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Sridevi was the evergreen diva of Bollywood and on her birth anniversary, we remember her as one of the leading style icons of the country. With her twinkling eyes and effervescent charm, Sridevi stole a million hearts. Her fashion was not fixed to a particular style, she moved on and followed the latest trends.
As she entered the millennial century, she was guided by her daughters- Janhvi and Khushi Kapoor. Because of her individualistic style sense and her presence on the screen, Sridevi was favourite as the cover girl for various national and international magazines. We have compiled her best magazine looks over the years and her stunning style transformation.
Movie Magazine (1988)
Movie Magazine was also one of the prominent magazines in Bollywood's 80s and for one of the issues in 1988, Sridevi got featured in a pretty yet sassy avatar. She wore an orange turban, matched with her dress and accessorized herself with huge floral studs.
Show Time (1991)
In the 1991 issue of a then-ace Bollywood magazine, Sridevi was titled as 'The Reel Empress Of India'. Well, need we say more about the astounding look she carried?
Tinsel Town (1991)
Another top magazine of the 90s, Tinsel Town featured Sridevi in one of her prettiest avatars. For the cover look, she was wearing a blue outfit with matching jewellery and bindi.
Sridevi featured as the cover girl for Movie Magazine's 1994 edition. Sridevi showcased her backless look and rocked it like a stunner.
India Today (2012)
As Sridevi stepped into the 2000s, her style statements also faced a massive evolution. In the cover issue of India Today magazine's 2012 issue, she totally stunned us with her halter-neck bodycon dress and high heels.
Sridevi once started herself to stay evergreen and she proved it with her sassy looks for an international magazine, L'Officiel. Wearing a trench dress and matching accessories, she totally killed it.
Vogue India (2013)
For Vogue 2013's cover issue, Sridevi carried two amazing looks. For the cover, she was wearing a powder pink ruffle dress while for an inside-story look, she rocked it in an olive green sleeveless dress. She did look ageless!
Vogue India (2015)
Manish Malhotra's bridal 2015 collection got featured on Vogue India and among other stunning B-town actresses including Alia Bhatt, Shilpa Shetty, Kajol, Karisma Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor, Sridevi also rocked the pastel shades.
Hi! Blitz (2016)
Hi! Blitz magazine is one of the Bollywood's leading magazines that cover some stunning Bollywood divas and dappers and in the 2016 issue, Sridevi got featured wearing a classy one-shoulder black Manish Malhotra gown.