- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 12 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 14 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News 7th Pay Commission: Which big announcement is govt likely to make in Budget 2020
- Technology Blaupunkt Launches BTW Pro Truly Wireless Earbuds For Rs. 6,999 In India
- Finance 6 Best Midcap Mutual Funds To Invest For Solid Returns
- Sports Fowler shares lead as Finau fires 62 in California
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
After a brief break from the movie world, Bollywood's favourite fashionista, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja is back. Yesterday, she gave us a stunning fashion moment with her gorgeous red gown at the trailer launch of her upcoming movie, The Zoya Factor. And then she showed us her second eye-catching dramatic outfit. Let's find out what that attire was and decode it.
So, Sonam Kapoor donned an off-white double breasted jacket over a bright red turtle neck full-sleeved top. Her structured jacket was cinched at the waist with a rope belt, which gave her jacket a layered effect. She teamed it with a matching knee-length A-line skirt that was pleated. Her attire was designed by Dice Kayek.
Apart from the sartorial department, Sonam spruced up her look with glossy red boots. Well, with this, Sonam Kapoor gave us boot goals for the winter season. She wore elegant earrings, which were from Mahesh Notandass Fine Jewellery. She also carried a contrasting cobalt blue box bag by S'uvimol. Her mid-parted puffed vintage bun with long bangs was one of the most interesting hairdos of this week. Filled eyebrows, nude eye shadow, rosy cheeks, and glossy pink lip shade completed her old-fashioned formal look.
On the work front, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's drama-romance film, The Zoya Factor is scheduled to hit the theatres on 20 September.
Meanwhile, do not forget to share your opinions on her formal yet dramatic essemble in the comment section.