- 4 hrs ago Ratan Tata, Anand Mahindra And Other Business Tycoons Who Came Foward To Fight Against Coronavirus
- 4 hrs ago Coronavirus: Fashion Brands That Are Making Masks To Support Medical Workers
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 29 March 2020
- 18 hrs ago How To Take Care Of A Patient With Suspected Or Confirmed COVID-19
- News Udupi man who committed suicide fearing having contracted coronavirus tested negative
- Sports Sunil Chhetri requests people to 'do all they can' to combat coronavirus pandemic
- Movies Kanika Kapoor Tests Coronavirus Positive For The Fourth Time, Family Members Concerned!
- Technology How to Pin a Website to Windows 10 Taskbar
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: 2020 Maruti Dzire, BS6 Mahindra Bolero, BS4 Deadline, & More
- Finance RBI ‘s EMI Moratorium: Higher Interest If You Opt For EMI Break
- Travel 10 Best Family Friendly Destinations To Visit In April In India
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Sonam Kapoor is Anil Kapoor's daughter and Bollywood's leading lady in terms of fashion and beauty. Her chisled features and sharp sense of style makes for one sure-fire fashionista. Sonam loves a variety of lehengas, sarees, dresses, trousers, separates, etc but we think she loves jumpsuits the best! Jumpsuits are fun and easy and can be worn anywhere. Formal jumpsuits are great for office or meetings while casual ones are perfect for vacations, weekend getaways, parties and shopping.
Every girl needs to have a signature look and one of Sonam Kapoor's Star Signature Styles is the jumpsuit. She is seen wearing them to so many places.
Here Sonam looks gorgeous in a black lace jumpsuit. The bodice of the jumpsuit was completely lace and her assets were hidden under a halter neck lining. The back of the black Gucci outfit was cut out and she flaunted her bare back under a layer of lace. The jumpsuit had pleats from the waist and also featured pockets on the sides.
Image Courtesy: instagram
This black jumpsuit is another fierce look for Sonam. She looks like a super model with an all black outfit, statement choker necklace, large sunglasses, a simple weekender style bag. Her hair looks great when it's both down and pulled back, and we love her bare eyes and bold red pout!
Image Courtesy: indiatoday
This image was shot when Sonam Kapoor was promoting Khoobsurat, her 2014 film with Fawad Afzal Khan. This floral jumpsuit looks absolutely stunning and adorable! We love the belt and blazer over the long sleeved jumpsuit as they add some texture to an otherwise plain dress. The prints are loud and bright, like our Sonam and we think that she's got the jumpsuit look on point!