Sonam Kapoor Ahuja recently had a special discussion with the Founder of Thrive Global, Arianna Huffington, who is also the editor-in-chief of Huffington Post. The actress wore a structured dress for the event that seemed to have been inspired by the past fashion sensibilities of Europe.
She wore a classic dress that was collared and half-sleeved. Designed by Philippe Perisse, her gown was accentuated by nuanced details and looked very old-fashioned formal. Well, fashion has time and again, surpassed the barriers of time, and Sonam's gown was a perfect example of that. It featured a crisp bodice and a voluminous pleated skirt.
Sonam colour-blocked her white dress with black metallic sandals that came from Louis Vuitton and her clutch bag was a vintage Louis Vuitton with LV and flower prints. Her look was minimal and she was styled to perfection by her sister, Rhea. Sonam wore pearl and gold earrings from Azotiique by Varun Raheja and her sleek rings came from Anmol. She also upped her formal style quotient with a luxury watch from IWC Schaffhausen.
The makeup was marked by a metallic pink lip shade, highlighted cheekbones, and light kohl accompanied by nude eyeshadow. The impeccable middle-parted bun notched up her boss lady avatar. So, how did you find Sonam's dress of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!