- 9 hrs ago On Taapsee Pannu’s Birthday, Her Behind-The-Scenes Candid Fashion Moments From The Sets Of Her Movies
- 10 hrs ago Friendship Day Special: How Friendships Have Evolved In The Pandemic
- 11 hrs ago Basundi Recipe: Here’s How You Can Prepare It At Home
- 1 day ago Lesser Known Facts About India's Best Shuttler, PV Sindhu
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: PV Sindhu on 'cloud nine' after winning historic Olympic bronze medal for her country
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Grand Finale Highlights: Mohanlal Is Back To Announce The Winner!
- News Assam set to move Supreme Court to resolve Mizoram border row
- Finance PSU Banks Raise A Record Rs 58,700 Crore From Markets In FY'21
- Technology Micromax In 2b Contest Alert: Answer Questions To Win Free Smartphone
- Education UP Board Result 2021: UP Board Class 10th 12th Result 2021 Declared, Check UPMSP 10th 12th Result 2021 Here
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2021: Toyota Registers Over 13,000 Units In Domestic Sales
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor is always seen in her fashionable best and there's no one like her in the glam industry, who could beat her style. Whether she's going out for an interview or gracing the red carpet, her sartorial picks surely make headlines. Recently, the Neerja actress was spotted at the Mumbai airport as she returned from London almost after a year. As always, she impressed everyone with her classy look. She sported a blue skirt and blazer set, which looked semi-formal and perfect office wear. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it for goals.
So, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja arrived at the airport in style and left us absolutely stunned. She was decked up in a blue blazer and skirt set, which looked classy and sophisticated. The set consisted of a full-sleeved one-buttoned blazer and an easy-breezy flared midi skirt. Her blazer was accentuated by a colour-blocked red border while her skirt featured intricate checked patterns from grey, white, and blue shades. The Prem Ratan Dhan Payo actress completed her look with a pair of pointed blue sandals and accessorised her look with small earrings and golden bangles. The dark-grey toned handbag upped her classy look.
On the make-up front, Sonam went for a no-makeup look and followed the new normal by wearing a dark-blue mask. The Veere Di Wedding actress left her side-parted curled locks and looked spectacular.
On the other hand, Anil Kapoor, who had come to pick her up at the airport, amazed us with his stylish black attire. He sported a full-sleeved black hoodie, which featured subtle abstract accents. The actor teamed his hoodie with black jeans and completed his look with a pair of white shoes. Anil Kapoor notched up his look with minimal jewellery and wore a blue mask.
So, what do you think about this airport look of Sonam Kapoor and Anil Kapoor? Let us know that in the comment section.