- News Car, gelatin sticks found near Mukesh Ambani's house sent for forensic test
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty All Set To Join BJP During PM Narendra Modi’s Kolkata Rally
- Sports India vs England: Vaughan feels Bairstow's days are numbered in visitors' Test team
- Automobiles Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- Education XLRI Sets Up A Centre For Gender Equality And Inclusive Leadership At Delhi-NCR Campus
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, the leading fashionista of the industry, can always inspire us to up our fashion game. She recently gave us an outfit goal with her tassel number and in fact, captioned her pictures, "Give me some tassel, give me some sparkle... and I'm a happy happy girl. 💃🏽." The actress gave us a photoshoot-perfect moment. Her ensemble was party-perfect and we have decoded the look for you.
Sonam wore an ivory outfit that was designed by Taller Marmo and available at Ranias Corner. The Neerja actress wore a Mrs. Ross Kaftan ensemble, which we thought was a unique number. Her attire featured a polo-neck scarf-like neck and the flared sleeves. Her ensemble was enhanced by fringe details and it was an asymmetrical number. Well, this number was certainly a tassel delight and Sonam Kapoor looked fabulous and elegant in her attire. She paired her outfit with heels from Valentino that went well with her look.
She carried a miniature black purse to up the glam effect. Sonam kept her jewellery game light but her jewellery certainly complemented her look. She wore a gorgeous silver stack bracelet, chic rings, and striking earrings that came from Repossi. The makeup was beautifully done with a glossy pink lip shade, heavy mascara and pink eye shadow. The wavy bun hairdo spruced up her avatar and completed her look. Sonam Kapoor Ahuja looked amazing. What do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that.
Pictures Credit: Cedric Ribeiro