- 1 hr ago Richa Chadha Wows Us With Her Two Stunning Outfits; Find Out The Details
- 1 hr ago Pregnancy And Birth: Side Effects of Epidural Injections On Mother And Foetus
- 2 hrs ago Kids And Adults Must Exercise During This COVID-19 Era, WHO Campaign
- 6 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor Sets Festive Goals In Her Floral Lehenga And You Would Love To Steal It From Her!
- Sports Premier Badminton League: PBL Season 6 postponed due to Covid 19 pandemic
- Movies Randeep Hooda To Make His Digital Debut With Neerraj Pathak's Cop Thriller Series Inspector Avinash
- News BJP door open for Suvendu: Dilip Ghosh
- Technology BSNL Installs 85,000 New FTTH Connections In October
- Finance Railways Launches New Online System For Employees To Check PF Balance, Apply For Advance
- Automobiles 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, the leading fashionista of the industry, can always inspire us to up our fashion game. She recently gave us an outfit goal with her tassel number and in fact, captioned her pictures, "Give me some tassel, give me some sparkle... and I'm a happy happy girl. 💃🏽." The actress gave us a photoshoot-perfect moment. Her ensemble was party-perfect and we have decoded the look for you.
Sonam wore an ivory outfit that was designed by Taller Marmo and available at Ranias Corner. The Neerja actress wore a Mrs. Ross Kaftan ensemble, which we thought was a unique number. Her attire featured a polo-neck scarf-like neck and the flared sleeves. Her ensemble was enhanced by fringe details and it was an asymmetrical number. Well, this number was certainly a tassel delight and Sonam Kapoor looked fabulous and elegant in her attire. She paired her outfit with heels from Valentino that went well with her look.
She carried a miniature black purse to up the glam effect. Sonam kept her jewellery game light but her jewellery certainly complemented her look. She wore a gorgeous silver stack bracelet, chic rings, and striking earrings that came from Repossi. The makeup was beautifully done with a glossy pink lip shade, heavy mascara and pink eye shadow. The wavy bun hairdo spruced up her avatar and completed her look. Sonam Kapoor Ahuja looked amazing. What do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that.
Pictures Credit: Cedric Ribeiro