- Sports India vs Australia: Virat Kohli joins 250 club
- Finance 4 SIPs That Gave Up to 25% Returns In 1-year
- Automobiles Top Bike News Of The Week: All The Two-Wheeler Highlights From The Week Passed By!
- News CoBRA officer killed, 10 commandos injured in IED blast triggered by Naxals in Chhattisgarh
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 4: Jabardasth Avinash To Bid Goodbye To Nagarjuna Akkineni’s Show?
- Technology Dell Latitude 9510 Review: Bold And Beautiful
- Education MHT CET Topper 2020: Explore Topper Of MHT CET 2020 PCB And PCM
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In December
You can always expect Sonam Kapoor Ahuja to leave us speechless with her fashion game. Be it street-style perfect athleisure or the high-quotient stylish look, the Neerja actress can nail any avatar. Recently, Sonam Kapoor gave us a loungewear goal but she also showed us how to make a formal outfit look sporty. Her styling was done to perfection and come winters, we have decoded her two outfits for you.
Courtesy: Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's Instagram
Sonam Kapoor's Robe And Pyjama Look
Sonam Kapoor can definitely make nightwear look luxurious and perfect as daywear outfit too. She proved so with her recent ensemble. The actress wore a silk pink-hued pyjama set that was accentuated by metallic accent and she spruced up her look by teaming her pyjama set with a signature Versace robe. Splashed in a light pink hue, her long robe was enhanced by nature-inspired accents in a golden hue, the colour that Versace majorly uses. It was a collared robe with full sleeves and Sonam Kapoor Ahuja looked stunning in her ensemble. While most of us can't afford Versace, we can certainly get inspired by this combination. She kept her look jewellery-free but her makeup was marked by heavy dark kohl with pink eye shadow and light pink eye shadow. The middle-parted sleek bun rounded out her avatar.
Courtesy: ROWBEN LANTION
Sonam Kapoor's Mint-Green Pantsuit
Sonam Kapoor also gave us comfortable formal wear goals with this outfit of hers. The actress donned a comfy mint blue tracksuit-inspired pantsuit that came from IVY Park x Adidas Originals, a collection by none other than Beyoncé. It was a cool number available at VegNon Veg and her attire consisted of a structured jacket and trackpants. The attire also featured signature stripes of Adidas and Sonam paired her ensemble with a white polo-neck top giving us an ideal winter outfit goal. She also wore white-hued sports shoes to complete her look. The actress wore a dark-blue smartwatch and upped her look with golden-toned earrings and round-framed shades. She carried a classy grey-hued purse with her. The makeup was highlighted by radiant pink lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The sleek hairstyle completed her look.
So, which outfit of Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's you liked more? Let us know that.
Cover Image Courtesy: Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's Instagram