- Education MHT CET Topper 2020: Explore Topper Of MHT CET 2020 PCB And PCM
- Movies Nivin Pauly And Abrid Shine Are Back Together: The Project To Start Rolling Soon?
- News 'India's duty to assist other countries': PM Modi after 3-city vaccine tour
- Sports Premier League: Manchester City 5-0 Burnley: Mahrez hits hat-trick in latest Clarets thrashing
- Technology Oppo Reno5 Pro Clears Another Certification Ahead Of Official Launch: Report
- Finance Gold Fell But Copper Prices Hit 7-Year High On Positive Demand Outlook
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In December
- Automobiles KTM 250 Adventure Vs 390 Adventure: Which Of The Siblings Should You Consider?
Bringing on all the spookiness and fun, Halloween 2020 was celebrated on 31 October. A number of B-town celebrities recreated looks with their outfits, makeup, and hairstyles. Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, who is known for her experimental looks, amped up her beauty game for this Halloween too.
The actress decided to step into the shoes of the legendary Hollywood actress Marilyn Monroe and recreated the iconic look. From sporting blonde wig to creating a small mole near her lips, Sonam Kapoor took care of all the minute details while recreating the look. Sonam took to her Instagram feed to treat her fans with her stunning pictures of her Halloween look. She also shared a tutorial video, explaining the process behind it. Here's step by step procedure of how you can recreate the look.
View this post on Instagram
Watch how I went from being SKA to MM. Don’t let the time-lapse fool you guys, it took hours of me sitting down and my team working their magic. So pleased with the result... yay! 🥰 Huge s/o to @official_maria_asadi @carlaguler and @aamirnaveedhair for bringing this look to life with me.
A post shared by Sonam K Ahuja (@sonamkapoor) on
What You Need
4. Setting Powder
5. Beauty Blender
6. Eyebrow Pencil
7. Skin Colour Eye Shadow
8. Fluffy Eye Shadow Brush
9. Black Kohl
10. Black Eyeliner
13. Blush Brush
14. Red Lipstick
15. Setting Spray
16. Shower Cap
17. Blonde Wig
Steps to recreate the look
1. First, apply the primer on the T-zone of your face and blend it properly using the fingertips. Wait for a few minutes till it gets absorbed completely.
2. Now, apply the foundation on the face and neck. Blend it well using the beauty blender or you can even do it from your fingertips.
3. To conceal your dark circles, apply the concealer under your eyes and use the same damp beauty blender to blend the concealer.
4. Set the concealer immediately using the setting powder to prevent it from creasing.
5. Define and fill in your eyebrows using the eyebrow pencil. The eye brow should look thick and little pointed.
6. Apply the concealer all over your eyelids and blend it using dabbing motions. This works as your eye shadow base.
7. Apply the skin colour eye shadow all over your lids using the fluffy eye shadow brush.
8. Apply a little black kohl on your lower lash line.
9. Line your eyes using the black eyeliner and apply mascara on your lashes.
10. Using the blush brush, apply blush on your cheekbones.
11. Apply red lipstick on your lips.
12. Now, to draw a mole, first sharpen your waterproof eyebrow pencil to a point.
13. Then, place a small dot near the lips, as shown in the picture of Sonam Kapoor's.
14. Slowly, enlarge the circle a little and then use a makeup brush to dust your face with light layer of translucent facial powder. It will help your mole to blend in and give it a more realistic appearance.
15. Use the setting spray, at last, to set the make-up in place.
16. Now, tie all your hair into a bun and cover it with a shower cap.
17. Don the blonde wig on your head and you are good to go.
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja really stunned us with her this amazing transformation. As far as her outfit is concerned, she sported a full-sleeved turtle neck midnight-blue top. So, what do you think about this look of Sonam Kapoor? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Sonam Kapoor Ahuja