- 6 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Kareena Kapoor Khan Stuns In A Dramatic Green Gown
- 10 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Ileana D’Cruz Looks Captivating In Purple Lehenga On The Ramp
- 12 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Jim Sarbh Gives Us Inspiring Fashion Moment In Ethnic Attire
- 13 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Divya Khosla Kumar Sparkles In Silver Attire On The Ramp
- Movies Vicky Kaushal Does Not Plan His Career; Says It Will Make Him Rigid As An Actor
- Sports Premier League: Arsenal 4-0 Newcastle United: Arteta celebrates second league win as Lacazette ends drought
- News India rejects scope for third party mediation to resolve Kashmir issue
- Technology How To Delete Camera Roll, Saved Pictures Folders On Windows 10
- Finance Do you have Sufficient Insurance Cover? Use this Guideline to Find Out
- Automobiles New Maruti Ignis BS6 Facelift Launched In India At Rs 4.83 Lakh: Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 25,000
- Travel 10 Family Holiday Destinations To Visit In February In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
After her gorgeous red-hued Masaba's anarkali, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja gave us a distinctive fashion goal again at the latest promotional round of The Zoya Factor. She surprised us with her fashion avatar as took a quirky western turn. So, let's talk about her ensemble, which absolutely caught our attention.
So, the Neerja actress wore a Gucci outfit for the occasion. Her navy blue attire was sassy and adorned with printed cheery prints. Her ensemble consisted of a plunging neckline waistcoat and short flared pants. She also paired her ensemble with a complementing long blazer, which completed her quirky avatar. Well, you can always expect Sonam Kapoor to give us unique fashion ideas.
She colour-blocked her navy blue ensemble with satiny red bow-shaped heels, which were from none other than Christian Louboutin. She wasn't conservative about her accessories as well and notched up her fashion game with modern jewellery. She spruced up her look with a sleek layered neckpiece that was studded with precious stones and small dazzling hoops. Her makeup was beautifully done with winged eyeliner, pink-toned cheekbones, and a light pink lip shade. Sonam kapoor Ahuja wrapped up her look with a bun hairdo, which absolutely went well with her look.
The actress was also joined by co-star, Dulquer Salmaan and they also promoted their upcoming movie, The Zoya Factor at JW Marriott. So, how did you find Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's look for the event? Let us know that in the comment section.