- 37 min ago June 2020: Auspicious Dates For Buying Vehicles In This Month
- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Sobhita Dhulipala: Five Times The Diva Left Us Stunned With Her Unconventional Style
- 3 hrs ago Ganga Dussehra 2020: Here’s The Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 3 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 31 May To 6 June
- Sports John Cena labels Bollywood star Ranveer as "Stone Cold Singh"
- Technology SpaceX, NASA Liftoff Historic Crewed Mission To ISS
- News Punjab announces 4 week extension of lockdown
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Highlights From The Auto Industry Of The Week Gone By
- Finance Markets Next Week: Global Cues To Remain Key
- Movies Sarkaru Vaari Paata Is The Official Title For Mahesh Babu's #SSMB27 With Parasuram!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Sonakshi Sinha is busy with her upcoming movie Noor promotions and we are loving it. We love these promotions. And the obvious reason is the lookbook.
Sonakshi has given us some major fashion goals and we cannot wait to see what more she has got for us. Recently, the actress was seen in an all black lookbook one the sets of Rising Star TV show and we loved what she wore.
Sonakshi picked a head-to-toe black jumpsuit from the label Official Eha Sethi. The jumpsuit looks like a maxi dress but if you look close, you'll figure out the division of pants.
It comes with spaghetti straps, a plunging neckline and wide-legged pants. The jumpsuit carved out Sonakshi's frame perfectly.
She wore it with black ankle straps. She left her hair center parted and open. She wore heavy makeup with this one. For a TV show, the makeup was on point. Though we still think the front looks a bit off at first but in whole, Sonakshi wore this look effortlessly.