- Automobiles Harley Davidson To Launch Sub-500cc Motorcycles Next Year — Are The Americans Up To It?
- Movies Madhura Raja Box Office Collections Update: The Mammootty Starrer Crosses Yet Another Milestone!
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- News If result in line with exit polls, EVM allegations would lose 'non-existent rationale': Jaitley
- Technology Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- Sports Is England-Pakistan ODI series an indication of what World Cup 2019 will be like?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
So, you don't know how to drape saris like your mothers and grandmothers? And yet you want to wear a sari? If you are nodding your head then you should take inspiration from Soha Ali Khan, who recently wore a sari-inspired outfit to the airport. Her outfit seemed fuss-free, experimental, and sans the complicated drapes.
It was a fusion sari attire that featured the pallu of the sari and smarty pants. The pants were flared and the pallu was crisp and she draped it ever so casually. Soha's sari outfit was dipped in greyish-blue colour and was accentuated by indigo-hued floral patterns. She teamed her sari with a classic white shirt, which was structural, collared, and half-sleeved.
Soha paired her outfit with blue-hued block heels, which went well with her ensemble. She accessorised her look with hoop earrings and dark shades. Her makeup was marked by a light pink lip shade and the side-parted wavy tresses rounded off her look.
So, how did you find Soha Ali Khan's airport look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.