- Movies Are Shivangi Joshi And Mohsin Khan Faking Their Love For Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai?
- News Delhi chokes again as AQI slips to'very poor'; shallow fog to engulf throughout day
- Technology Garmin Fenix 6, Fenix 6S, Fenix 6X Pro Solar Rugged Smartphones Launched In India
- Finance Over Rs 5,000 Crore Dues Declared Under ‘Sabka Vishwas Scheme’
- Sports Pogba has cast removed in boost for Man United
- Travel 6 Silly And Common Mistakes Passengers Make At The Airport
- Automobiles Renault Triber Top Spec RxZ Variant Gets Bigger Wheels
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
So, you don't know how to drape saris like your mothers and grandmothers? And yet you want to wear a sari? If you are nodding your head then you should take inspiration from Soha Ali Khan, who recently wore a sari-inspired outfit to the airport. Her outfit seemed fuss-free, experimental, and sans the complicated drapes.
It was a fusion sari attire that featured the pallu of the sari and smarty pants. The pants were flared and the pallu was crisp and she draped it ever so casually. Soha's sari outfit was dipped in greyish-blue colour and was accentuated by indigo-hued floral patterns. She teamed her sari with a classic white shirt, which was structural, collared, and half-sleeved.
Soha paired her outfit with blue-hued block heels, which went well with her ensemble. She accessorised her look with hoop earrings and dark shades. Her makeup was marked by a light pink lip shade and the side-parted wavy tresses rounded off her look.
So, how did you find Soha Ali Khan's airport look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.