- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 11 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 13 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- Finance 6 Best Midcap Mutual Funds To Invest For Solid Returns
- News Rulers for life: The challenge posed by. Putin, Xi becoming rulers for life
- Technology Poco F2 Lite With Snapdragon 765 And 5000 mAh Battery Live Images Hit The Web
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
So, you don't know how to drape saris like your mothers and grandmothers? And yet you want to wear a sari? If you are nodding your head then you should take inspiration from Soha Ali Khan, who recently wore a sari-inspired outfit to the airport. Her outfit seemed fuss-free, experimental, and sans the complicated drapes.
It was a fusion sari attire that featured the pallu of the sari and smarty pants. The pants were flared and the pallu was crisp and she draped it ever so casually. Soha's sari outfit was dipped in greyish-blue colour and was accentuated by indigo-hued floral patterns. She teamed her sari with a classic white shirt, which was structural, collared, and half-sleeved.
Soha paired her outfit with blue-hued block heels, which went well with her ensemble. She accessorised her look with hoop earrings and dark shades. Her makeup was marked by a light pink lip shade and the side-parted wavy tresses rounded off her look.
So, how did you find Soha Ali Khan's airport look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.