No, it was not Kunal Khemu, but her 'Rang De Basanti' co-star Kunal Kapoor, who set the ramp ablaze with Soha Ali Khan at a fashion show, 'Shaadi By Marriott'. They walked down the ramp for Vikram Phadnis and looked resplendent in traditional avatars. Yes, they certainly gave us wedding goals with their vibrant outfits. An autumn wedding should have bright colours, isn't it?
So, coming to Soha first, she sported a traditional red-hued lehenga, which we thought kept the past heritage relevant but also suited the needs of a contemporary bride. She wore an all-red lehenga that consisted of a half-sleeved cropped blouse with a deep neck and paired it with a flared yet structured skirt. Her attire came alive with intricate floral patterns and she also paired her outfit with a ruffled dupatta.
Soha's look was minimal and she only wore stunning jhumkis to spruce up her look. Her makeup was dewy and she side-swept her tresses to complete her look. Kunal Kapoor's wedding outfit was splashed in colourful hues. He wore a bandhgala mustard yellow-hued textured jacket, which was full-sleeved and paired it with black pyjamis. We also loved his black and white dotted shawl, which enhanced his look. Kunal Kapoor rounded off his look with formal shoes.
Didn't Soha And Kunal look awesome? So, prospective bride and grooms, are you fashionably inspired?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship