TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Traders In Terrorists’ Clothing: Suspending LoC Trade A Much Needed Decision
- IPL 2019: RCB Vs KXIP — Highlights
- Petrol, Diesel Prices Left Unchanged As Crude Oil Price Softens Overseas
- Ather Energy Launch In Chennai: Date Revealed
- OnePlus 7 Pro Costs Shockingly Higher Than The OnePlus 6T
- Katrina Gets Extremely Emotional; Posts A Heartfelt Message
- What Is Moxibustion Therapy?
- Trip To Mirzapur
No, it was not Kunal Khemu, but her 'Rang De Basanti' co-star Kunal Kapoor, who set the ramp ablaze with Soha Ali Khan at a fashion show, 'Shaadi By Marriott'. They walked down the ramp for Vikram Phadnis and looked resplendent in traditional avatars. Yes, they certainly gave us wedding goals with their vibrant outfits. An autumn wedding should have bright colours, isn't it?
So, coming to Soha first, she sported a traditional red-hued lehenga, which we thought kept the past heritage relevant but also suited the needs of a contemporary bride. She wore an all-red lehenga that consisted of a half-sleeved cropped blouse with a deep neck and paired it with a flared yet structured skirt. Her attire came alive with intricate floral patterns and she also paired her outfit with a ruffled dupatta.
Soha's look was minimal and she only wore stunning jhumkis to spruce up her look. Her makeup was dewy and she side-swept her tresses to complete her look. Kunal Kapoor's wedding outfit was splashed in colourful hues. He wore a bandhgala mustard yellow-hued textured jacket, which was full-sleeved and paired it with black pyjamis. We also loved his black and white dotted shawl, which enhanced his look. Kunal Kapoor rounded off his look with formal shoes.
Didn't Soha And Kunal look awesome? So, prospective bride and grooms, are you fashionably inspired?