- 8 min ago Lip Stain: What is It And How To Use It
- 23 min ago Chemicals In Beauty Products May Harm Women's Reproductive Hormones, Says Study
- 57 min ago On Shabana Azmi's 69th Birthday: Some Prominent Achievements Of The Actress
- 2 hrs ago What You Need To Know About The Ranna Puja (Cooking Festival) In West Bengal
- Movies Akshaye Khanna On Marriage: I’m Not Cut Out For Sharing My Life With A Partner Or Kids
- Automobiles Tamil Nadu Announced A New EV Policy: Aims At Becoming EV Hub Of India
- News Never asked for imposing Hindi over other regional languages: Amit Shah
- Education What Is CBSE Private Candidate? Know About Eligibility, Form, Admit Card And Result
- Sports Osaka battles into quarters as Kerber rediscovers winning habit
- Technology Dead Russian Satellite Debris Might Be Huge Threat To Genesis II Spacecraft
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank Launches "Bharosa" Savings Account
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
No, it was not Kunal Khemu, but her 'Rang De Basanti' co-star Kunal Kapoor, who set the ramp ablaze with Soha Ali Khan at a fashion show, 'Shaadi By Marriott'. They walked down the ramp for Vikram Phadnis and looked resplendent in traditional avatars. Yes, they certainly gave us wedding goals with their vibrant outfits. An autumn wedding should have bright colours, isn't it?
So, coming to Soha first, she sported a traditional red-hued lehenga, which we thought kept the past heritage relevant but also suited the needs of a contemporary bride. She wore an all-red lehenga that consisted of a half-sleeved cropped blouse with a deep neck and paired it with a flared yet structured skirt. Her attire came alive with intricate floral patterns and she also paired her outfit with a ruffled dupatta.
Soha's look was minimal and she only wore stunning jhumkis to spruce up her look. Her makeup was dewy and she side-swept her tresses to complete her look. Kunal Kapoor's wedding outfit was splashed in colourful hues. He wore a bandhgala mustard yellow-hued textured jacket, which was full-sleeved and paired it with black pyjamis. We also loved his black and white dotted shawl, which enhanced his look. Kunal Kapoor rounded off his look with formal shoes.
Didn't Soha And Kunal look awesome? So, prospective bride and grooms, are you fashionably inspired?