- 1 hr ago On National Handloom Day 2020, Vidya Balan Gives Us Handloom Goal With A Pretty Mustard Saree
- 3 hrs ago Janmashtami 2020: Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On This Day
- 3 hrs ago National Handloom Day 2020: 7 Exquisite Handloom Sarees For Each Day Of The Week
- 4 hrs ago 16 House Party Outfit Ideas That Will Let You Stay Comfortable Without Giving Up On Style
- News Lanka’s Rajapaksa clan registers landslide win in parliamentary polls
- Sports Important for young players to learn right techniques early: Bharat Chetri
- Movies Ace2three, Vivek Anand Oberoi & Prerna V Arora Support New Talent Through Rosie Talent Hunt
- Technology WhatsApp To Integrate ShareChat Videos In Picture-In-Picture Mode
- Finance RBI To Offer Offline Payments Via Cards, Wallets, Mobiles: Here's How It Works
- Automobiles Prices For The New CBR1000RR-R Fireblade And Fireblade SP Will Leave You Surprised
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit Near Delhi In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Sobhita Dhulipala's Instagram feed is lit up with perceptive photoshoots. She looks striking in each picture of hers and particularly her sarees looks are what we find the most interesting. Sobhita has sported sarees on a number of occasions and her sarees are a departure from the usual contemporary ones. She looks totally classy in her sarees and we have decoded our four favourite sarees from her saree collection.
Sobhita Dhulipala's Mustard Saree
The Ghost Stories actress posed by the bamboo shoot and looked absolutely amazing. She was photographed in an understated saree, which was splashed in mustard hue and accentuated by rust red and dark green stripes. Sobhita Dhulipala accessorised her look with an old-fashioned gold watch and tiny hoop earrings. Her makeup was highlighted by smoky kohl and muted pink lip shade. She upped her look with a tiny red bindi. The messy tresses rounded out her avatar.
Sobhita Dhulipala's Colour-Blocked Saree
Sobhita Dhulipala also stunned us with another humble saree. This time, she seemed to be sitting by the roadside and thinking about something. The actress wore a yellow and red printed saree with a plain yellow border. She paired her saree with a half-sleeved black blouse and kolhapuri chappals. She notched up her look with red glass bangles and black-toned neckpiece (probably a mangalsutra). The makeup was enhanced by a tiny bindi and muted pink lip shade. The middle-parted sindoor-clad tresses completed her look.
Sobhita Dhulipala's Regal Saree
For the Lokmat Most Stylish Awards 2019, Sobhita Dhulipala wore a regal brocade saree, which we found so gorgeous. Her saree was accentuated by green hue and featured golden-toned nature-inspired patterns. She paired her saree with a half-sleeved white-hued blouse and an elaborate gold neckpiece. She also wore complementing earrings to notch up her avatar. She carried a heavy potli bag with her. The makeup was highlighted by smoky kohl and deep maroon lip shade. The tiny red bindi enhanced her look. The impeccable bun wrapped up her look.
Sobhita Dhulipala's Benarasi Silk Saree
For her TV series, Made In Heaven photoshoot, Sobhita Dhulipala was photographed in this exquisite Benarasi silk saree, which had all our attention. Her saree was splashed in a bright red hue, which featured floral motifs and purple-striped border. She paired her saree with a blue shade blouse that was quarter-sleeved and accentuated by zari patterns. She accessorised her look with a statement neckpiece. The makeup was enhanced by contoured cheekbones and nude tones. The wavy long tresses rounded out her avatar.
So, which saree style of Sobhita Dhulipala's did you like most? Let us know that.