- 1 hr ago On Esha Gupta’s Birthday, A Look At Her Best Beauty Moments From Her Instagram Feed
- 6 hrs ago Happy Birthday Yami Gautam: The Top 5 Stunning Dress Moments Of The Ginny Weds Sunny Actress
- 7 hrs ago Season’s Greetings: Heart-warming Greetings, Messages For Family, Friends and Colleagues
- 10 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 28 November 2020
- Movies Soorarai Pottru: Suriya Starrer Garners 10 Crore Views On Amazon Prime Video, Check Out The Details Here
- News Congress targets Arvind Kejriwal's govt over state of health services in Delhi
- Sports Diego Maradona dies: All Blacks make shirt tribute before Argentina clash
- Finance Baba Ramdev To Be Added To Ruchi Soya's Board Of Directors
- Automobiles MoRTH: Only BIS-Certified Helmets With ISI Mark To Be Sold In India From 1st Of June 2021
- Technology ZTE Watch Live Smartwatch With 21-Day Battery Goes Official; Features, Price
- Education UPSEE 2021: AKTU University Scraps Entrance Exam, Admission Through JEE Main
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Tillotama Shome gave us a saree goal recently and it was a gorgeous number. She wore a saree by Viva la Vida By MSD and Tillotama looked impressive in it. It was an artistic twist to the traditional outfit and her styling was impeccably done by Who Wore What When. So, let's find out what she wore, which caught our attention.
So, Tillotama Shome wore a saree that featured retro polka dots. Her sari consisted of a collared blouse with flared sleeves and it was knotted at the centre. The saree of her was impeccably draped with the pallu tucked behind the knot. Well, that was an interesting style of wearing a saree. So, dipped in a pristine white hue, Tillotama's saree was accentuated by pink, orange, and blue polka dots.
The Sir actress teamed her saree with pointed silver sandals from the label, Happy Sole. She accessorised her look with floral-cut earrings and a statement neckpiece that came from Inaayat Jewels. Her makeup was highlighted by coffee brown lip shade and complementing eye shadow. The side-parted romantic tresses rounded out her avatar. Tillotama Shome looked amazing in her saree. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
Photos Credit: Vignesh M K