We got to see many moods of the actor Sikander Kher on the first day of Lakme Fashion Week Winter-Festive 2018, as he graced the fashion show of the label Antar Agni by Ujjawal Dubey. Sikander's attire was understated but boasted the rich fabrics and master tailoring.
His attire of the evening came from the label Antar Agni and it made a strong case for traditional fashion, but his outfit most certainly had a contemporary touch. Crafted for modern men, his ensemble was dipped in earthy shades, which was not only soothing to the eyes but also proved to us that simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
Sikander's kurta was half-sleeved, round-necked, and was enhanced by asymmetrical hemline. The cut on his kurta's hemline was sharp and slanted, and we thought it was an exciting departure from the structured kurta. The soft indigo hue on his kurta was a very classy choice and reflected the distinctive design sensibility of the designer.
The actor paired his elegant kurta with a white-hued harem salwar, which went perfectly well with his kurta. He wore ordinary slippers to round off his look.
Just when the fashion was getting forward, we had a style icon, who beckoned us to take a step backward and learn to relax too.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar