TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Elections 2019 Polling — Live
- IPL: Match 41: CSK Vs SRH — Live Updates
- New Maruti Alto Launched In India
- MTNL Revises Broadband Plans, Offers 5.4TB Data At Rs.7,999
- Shahrukh Khan: India Is Like A Very Beautiful Painting!
- 3 Shares That Could Yield Superb Returns
- Tara & Ananya In Quirky Looks
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
We got to see many moods of the actor Sikander Kher on the first day of Lakme Fashion Week Winter-Festive 2018, as he graced the fashion show of the label Antar Agni by Ujjawal Dubey. Sikander's attire was understated but boasted the rich fabrics and master tailoring.
His attire of the evening came from the label Antar Agni and it made a strong case for traditional fashion, but his outfit most certainly had a contemporary touch. Crafted for modern men, his ensemble was dipped in earthy shades, which was not only soothing to the eyes but also proved to us that simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
Sikander's kurta was half-sleeved, round-necked, and was enhanced by asymmetrical hemline. The cut on his kurta's hemline was sharp and slanted, and we thought it was an exciting departure from the structured kurta. The soft indigo hue on his kurta was a very classy choice and reflected the distinctive design sensibility of the designer.
The actor paired his elegant kurta with a white-hued harem salwar, which went perfectly well with his kurta. He wore ordinary slippers to round off his look.
Just when the fashion was getting forward, we had a style icon, who beckoned us to take a step backward and learn to relax too.