- 12 hrs ago Ramadan 2021: Is It Safe For People With Diabetes To Fast? COVID-19, Associated Risks And Management
- 13 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Different Names Of Lord Rama Along With Their Meanings
- 14 hrs ago Lily Collins, Dove Cameron, And Disha Patani Show How To Rock Pastel Makeup Like A Pro During Summer
- 14 hrs ago What Happens To Your Body And Mind When You Don't Eat Enough Food?
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 9 Box Office Collection: Pawan Kalyan Starrer Stays Stable
- Technology Week 16, 2021 Launch Roundup: ZTE Axon 30 Ultra, ASUS ROG Phone 5, Sony Xperia 10 III, And More
- Sports IPL 2021: MI vs SRH: Match report: Kieron Pollard, Rahul Chahar, Trent Boult shine for Mumbai Indians
- Automobiles Steelbird BRAT Series Of Helmets Launched In India: Developed In Association With Blauer
- News Madhya Pradesh: Corona curfew extended in Bhopal till Apr 26
- Finance What is Demand Draft Validity Period?
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
TV actress Shweta Tiwari's fashionable looks are loved by everyone in the town. She never fails to impress us with her look, be it on social media or at a grand event. The actress, who has often mesmerised us with her elegant casual looks, left us absolutely stunned with her red-carpet look recently at the Gold Awards 2020. For the glamorous event, Shweta was dressed to impress in a printed pre-draped saree and looked super stylish. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, at the Gold Glam And Style Awards 2020, Shweta Tiwari made heads turn in her golden-hued pre-draped saree, which came from the Label D by Dimple Shroff. Her saree was accentuated by intricate dotted prints and black-hued zig-zag patterns. Styled by Victor Robinson, the perfectly-pleated pallu of her saree featured stylish golden border and she draped it in a classic way. The thigh-high front slit added stylish quotient. The Kasautii Zindagii Kay actress teamed her saree with a sleeveless plunging-neckline black blouse that had golden-hued lead patterns and shimmering border. She completed her look with a pair of heels and accessorised her look with gold-toned chunky earrings and rings that came from the label Aquamarine.
On the makeup front, with the minimal proportion of foundation and concealer, Shweta slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, black eyeliner, golden eye shadow, heavy mascara, soft blush, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. The diva left her side-parted highlighted straight layered tresses loose and looked super stunning.
We really liked this pre-draped printed saree of Shweta Tiwari and she nailed it to perfection. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Shweta Tiwari