- 10 min ago Virat Kohli-Anushka Sharma Or Karan Singh Grover-Bipasha Basu, Which Couple’s Fashionable Look Is Impressive?
- 33 min ago Tadka Maggi Recipe: Prepare It With These Easy Steps
- 1 hr ago Suswagatam Khushaamadeed First Look: Isabelle Kaif And Pulkit Samrat Twin In Black Traditional Outfit
- 3 hrs ago On Sushant Singh Rajput’s Birth Anniversary, A Look At His Distinctive Hairstyles From His Best Films
- Finance Best Car Loans With The Lowest Interest Rates Starting From 7.30%
- Technology Apple iPad Mini 6 Redesign Could Feature In-Display Touch ID
- Movies Hemanth Kumar Had Pressurised VJ Chitra To Take Virg***ty Test Says His Friend Rohit
- Automobiles Hero MotoCorp Achieves 100 Million Production Milestone: Unveils Six Celebration-Edition Models
- News Uttar Pradesh police drops charges against Karnataka man under anti-conversion law
- Sports Sri Lanka vs England 2nd Test: Joe Root says SL series will help English batsmen in long term
- Education AP ICET Counselling Dates 2021: Check AP ICET Web Counselling Registration Process
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In January 2021
TV actress Shweta Tiwari's fashionable looks are loved by everyone in the town. She never fails to impress us with her look, be it on social media or at a grand event. The actress, who has often mesmerised us with her elegant casual looks, left us absolutely stunned with her red-carpet look recently at the Gold Awards 2020. For the glamorous event, Shweta was dressed to impress in a printed pre-draped saree and looked super stylish. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, at the Gold Glam And Style Awards 2020, Shweta Tiwari made heads turn in her golden-hued pre-draped saree, which came from the Label D by Dimple Shroff. Her saree was accentuated by intricate dotted prints and black-hued zig-zag patterns. Styled by Victor Robinson, the perfectly-pleated pallu of her saree featured stylish golden border and she draped it in a classic way. The thigh-high front slit added stylish quotient. The Kasautii Zindagii Kay actress teamed her saree with a sleeveless plunging-neckline black blouse that had golden-hued lead patterns and shimmering border. She completed her look with a pair of heels and accessorised her look with gold-toned chunky earrings and rings that came from the label Aquamarine.
On the makeup front, with the minimal proportion of foundation and concealer, Shweta slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, black eyeliner, golden eye shadow, heavy mascara, soft blush, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. The diva left her side-parted highlighted straight layered tresses loose and looked super stunning.
We really liked this pre-draped printed saree of Shweta Tiwari and she nailed it to perfection. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Shweta Tiwari