- 7 hrs ago Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- 8 hrs ago Republic Day 2021: Inspiring Slogans And Quotes By Freedom Fighters
- 9 hrs ago Parineeti Chopra Slays Like A Boss In A Black Pantsuit And Makes A Powerful Statement
- 9 hrs ago Benefits Of Mindful Eating And Ways To Make Your Mealtime A Healthy And Rewarding Experience
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 21 Highlights: Aly And Abhinav Engage In War Of Words, Rakhi Gets Punished
- News Mood of The Nation: 73% polled Indians believe PM Modi handled Covid pandemic well
- Education IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Released, Check RRB Office Assistant Prelims Result Link
- Sports IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals trade Robin Uthappa to Chennai Super Kings
- Finance RBI Imposes Rs 2 Crore Penalty On Standard Chartered Bank
- Technology Huawei Mate X2 Foldable Smartphone Launch Pegged For February; Full Specifications Leaked
- Automobiles Gemopai Opens Four New Dealerships In Andhra Pradesh & Telangana: Here Are All Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Shweta Tiwari's fashionable looks are nothing less than a visual treat for us. She keeps sharing her stunning pictures on Instagram feed, flaunting different outfits and setting major goals. Currently, we have all our eyes on her two mini dresses- one is a blue printed dress while the other is a red checked number. We loved both her outfits and it's something which you can sport while going for a casual outing with friends. So, let us take a close look at her both dresses, decode it and pick our favourite one of the two.
Shweta Tiwari In A Blue Printed Dress
Recently, Shweta Tiwari shared a couple of pictures, where she was seen smiling and posing in a blue flared dress. It was a sleeveless halter-neck sky-blue flared mini dress, which was accentuated by intricate prints. Her dress had elastic stitched at the waist that cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. The Kasautii Zindagii Kay actress let loose her side-parted straight layered tresses and spruced up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, highlighted cheekbones, and light pink lip shade.
Shweta Tiwari In A Red Checked Dress
Shweta Tiwari sported a one-shoulder red mini dress, which came from the label Mirror The Store. Her dress was accentuated by intricate checked patterns and ruffled hem. Styled by Victor Robinson, she teamed her dress with skin-hued flats and accessorised her look with a pair of silver-toned hoops and a bracelet. The diva let loose her side-parted highlighted tresses and elevated her look with pink lip shade. The square-shaped black reflectors added stylish quotient to her look.
So, which outfit of hers did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Shweta Tiwari