- 40 min ago Special Cactus Recipe: How To Prepare Indian Style Cactus Fry
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 28 May 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 11 hrs ago Pre-Shave Oil For The Smoothest Beard Finish: How To Use
- 15 hrs ago Actress Kriti Sanon Is A Dream In Pink Ethnic Wear - See Pics!
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki’s Upcoming Creta Rival Will Sport Hybrid Powertrain
- Movies Karan Kundrra: After Ranveer Singh I Think I Have Been Officially Named As The Best Boyfriend
- News PM Modiin Gujarat, to visit newly-built hospital, address Cooperative Conclave & more — Details
- Finance Ruchi Soya Gains Over 7% In Last 2 Days; Declares Dividend Of 250%
- Sports French Open: Alcaraz delivers 'absolute clinic' to crush Korda hopes in Roland Garros romp
- Technology Broadcom To Acquire VMware For $61 Billion; Third Largest Tech Deal In History
- Education UPSC Prelims Exam On June 5, Important Topics To Be Revised Before CSE 2022
- Travel June 2022: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Diwali means dressing up in something light and bright, and of course, after a long time amid pandemic, we all are looking forward to flaunting our traditional best. So, if you are looking for some fun and eye-catching festive-wear goals, we have your sorted. Recently, Shraddha Kapoor had our attention with her saree and skirt set, which we felt were perfect outfits for intimate Diwali celebrations. She was styled by her stylist, Namrata Deepak on both the occasions. So, let's decode her attire for some Diwali fashion inspiration.
Picture Source: Instagram
Shraddha Kapoor's Multi-Hued Saree
Most of us don't want to flaunt maximalist look, when the celebrations are at home but yes, we don't want to wear traditional outfits that we wear normally on days without any occasion either. So, if you want to drape something lightweight but unique, you can opt for a saree like what Shraddha Kapoor wore. The Stree actress wore a saree that came from Yam and she sported the Nilofer saree from the label. Priced at Rs. 14,000, it was a crepe saree that was accentuated by handblock-printed Bandhani with multi-hued stripes. With red as the base, the saree was also enhanced by pink, yellow, and orange hues. She paired her saree with a complementing sleeveless blouse that went well with her saree. Shraddha accessorised her look with a pair of eye-catching earrings and bracelet from Minerali. The soft sun-kissed gold eye shadow, mascara, pink lip shade, and contoured cheekbones upped her look. The middle-parted braided tresses gave us a festive hairstyle goal too. She wore this stunning outfit for an ad shoot for Home Centre India.
Photographer Courtesy: Mohit Mehta
Shraddha Kapoor's Patterned Skirt Set
Shraddha Kapoor also gave us another goal with her skirt set. The Haider actress wore these separates for a song shoot with Bhuvan Bam. Her ensemble came from the brand, Saaksha & Kinni and it is an ideal attire for those, who want to soak in the festive spirit but not quite wear something too heavy. Her attire consisted of a sleeveless blouse and a flared skirt, and it was accentuated by checkered patterns. While she wore a skirt set, if you want to turn this attire into a lehenga then you can also drape a lightweight dupatta with such an outfit. She notched up her look with gold jewellery that included heavy bangles and ethnic danglers. She also wore chic rings to enhance her traditional look. The makeup was marked by pink lip shade, light kohl with subtle smokey effect, and contoured cheekbones. She also sported a tiny red bindi and the middle-parted wavy tresses completed her look.
So, which attire and look of Shraddha Kapoor did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
- bollywood wardrobePriyanka Chopra Jonas Gives Traditional Spin To Western Retro Look; We Feel This Style Will Trend
- bollywood wardrobeDiwali 2021: Janhvi Kapoor, Khushi Kapoor And Shanaya Kapoor Wow Us With Their Festive Wear
- bollywood wardrobeDiwali 2021: Khushi Kapoor, Katrina Kaif And Other Divas Have Awesome Lehenga Goals For Us
- festivalsChoti Diwali/ Naraka Chaturdashi 2021: Date, Shubh Muhurat, History And Significance
- womenLegend Of Goddess Lakshmi And Significance Of Worshipping Her On Lakshmi Puja In Diwali
- bollywood wardrobeDiwali 2021: Genelia Deshmukh, Kajal Aggarwal, And Rakul Preet Singh Inspire Us With Their Festive Suits
- bollywood wardrobeDiwali 2021: Mustard Yellow Saree Goals Ft. Keerthy Suresh And Karisma Kapoor
- festivalsDiwali 2021: Ashtottara Shatanamavali Of Goddess Kali, 108 Names And Significance
- bollywood wardrobeDiwali 2021: Athiya Shetty, Huma Qureshi And Saiee M Manjrekar Give Us Modern Ethnic Outfit Ideas
- festivalsKali Puja 2021: Best Wishes, Greetings, Messages, Quotes, Status for Your Loved Ones On Diwali
- bollywood wardrobeSara Ali Khan, Jacqueline Fernandez, And Other Divas Make A Strong Case For Contemporary Sarees
- bollywood wardrobeDiwali: Janhvi Kapoor Sets Festive Goals In Her Floral Lehenga And You Would Love To Steal It From Her!