- 36 min ago Maharana Pratap Jayanti: 16 Lesser Known Facts About The Great Rajput King
- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 25 May 2020
- 17 hrs ago What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 21 hrs ago Aishwarya Rai Bachchan At Cannes Film Festival: Best Beauty Moments Of The Actress
- Finance Indian Stock Markets Closed, Asia Trade Higher
- Movies Eid 2020: Four Memorable Eid Releases That Bollywood Has Seen Over The Years
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- News As domestic flight ops resume, States issue SOPs for flyers
- Sports Georgian tennis star Basilashvili charged with assaulting ex-wife
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Shraddha Kapoor turned heads in an interesting outfit for her upcoming movie Half Girlfriend promotions on the sets of Nach Baliye.
She picked a punk lookbook for the TV show. It was a rather eccentric lookbook for Shraddha but she made it work. A casual solid black top with a V-neckline and bat sleeves paired with a mini skirt.
The skirt came with beautiful embroidery running all over the fabric. The solid black and multi-colored embroidery of the skirt really worked well.
To amp up the lookbook, she added tie-up solid black knee-length boots. Shraddha also jazzed up a little in the accessory department. She added a black choker and a chain.
She wore her hair slightly messy for this lookbook and we think it worked well for her. She pulled this lookbook quite well. Don't you think?