- 1 hr ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 2 hrs ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 2 hrs ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 3 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- Automobiles TVS Star City Plus BS6 Teaser Released: Launch On 25 January
- News 32-year-old woman gangraped, robbed in Mumbai; four arrested
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Wants Deepika Padukone To Apologize For TikTok Challenge On Chhapaak Look!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite With S-Pen Lands In India For Rs. 38,999 Onwards
- Finance ICICI Bank Launches Cardless Cash Withdrawal Facility: Know How It Works
- Sports Premier League, Big Match Focus: Chelsea vs Arsenal
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Currently, Bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor is busy promoting her two upcoming films, Saaho and Chhichhore. The actress has been stepping out every day with fashionable outfits for the films' promotions and we thought this was the best time to peep into her wardrobe. Yesterday (25 August), we spotted Shraddha in a cool green and white ensemble for Chhichhore promotions, which is perfect for casual parties. Let's take a close look at her eye-catching get-up, shall we?
So, Shraddha was seen wearing a leaf green colour crop top paired with a white pencil skirt by Amur. The half-sleeved deep V neck crop top had pink floral prints all over and a broad belt on her tiny waist. The floral patch on each side of the shoulder added style to it. She paired her fancy crop top with a high-waisted Paulina skirt featured with the lined ruffles detailing along the trim at the front and back, both. The actress completed her look with white pointed heels. She ditched the accessories and opted for a matching light green eye-shadow and pink lip shade. She left her sleek tresses open with a low front puff which rounded out her look for the day.
On the work front, Shraddha Kapoor will mark her debut in South cinema with her upcoming film Saaho where she will be seen opposite Prabhas. The film is set to release on 29 August. The actress will also be seen in Sajid Nadiadwala's Bollywood drama Chhichhore opposite Sushant Singh Rajput which is scheduled to hit the theatres on 6 September.
Share your thoughts on Shraddha's cool attire in the comment section below.