- 14 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 14 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 15 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- 16 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Currently, Bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor is busy promoting her two upcoming films, Saaho and Chhichhore. The actress has been stepping out every day with fashionable outfits for the films' promotions and we thought this was the best time to peep into her wardrobe. Yesterday (25 August), we spotted Shraddha in a cool green and white ensemble for Chhichhore promotions, which is perfect for casual parties. Let's take a close look at her eye-catching get-up, shall we?
So, Shraddha was seen wearing a leaf green colour crop top paired with a white pencil skirt by Amur. The half-sleeved deep V neck crop top had pink floral prints all over and a broad belt on her tiny waist. The floral patch on each side of the shoulder added style to it. She paired her fancy crop top with a high-waisted Paulina skirt featured with the lined ruffles detailing along the trim at the front and back, both. The actress completed her look with white pointed heels. She ditched the accessories and opted for a matching light green eye-shadow and pink lip shade. She left her sleek tresses open with a low front puff which rounded out her look for the day.
On the work front, Shraddha Kapoor will mark her debut in South cinema with her upcoming film Saaho where she will be seen opposite Prabhas. The film is set to release on 29 August. The actress will also be seen in Sajid Nadiadwala's Bollywood drama Chhichhore opposite Sushant Singh Rajput which is scheduled to hit the theatres on 6 September.
Share your thoughts on Shraddha's cool attire in the comment section below.