After the months of a roller-coaster ride, Bigg Boss Season 11 just got wrapped up last night. At the Grand Finale, there was a tough tiff between finalists Hina Khan and Shilpa Shinde. Shilpa won the game and not just that, she also dazzled up in a pretty stylish avatar.
The Golden Gown
Shilpa wore a gorgeous golden gown by designer Ken Ferns for the grand finale and you can call it her lucky charm look. She looked pretty in the gown and for sure, it acted metaphorically for her to shine brighter than the rest, for her most-awaited day.
The Golden Embellishments
The gown had golden crystal embellishments, which made the look appear prettier. Along with the gown, Shilpa was wearing matching golden jewellery; but she did not over-do even a bit of it. She has always looked pretty; but her finale look was over the top.
The Winning Moment
Shilpa went emotional when she was awarded with the 'Winner's' trophy. The trophy's colour matched with her style book and she was posing with it, as Salman Khan and her co-finalist Hina Khan posed beside her.
'The Winner Is Shilpa Shinde' Moment
This was the most-awaited moment for many Bigg Boss fans along with the contestants of the present season. Salman was holding the hands of Shilpa and Hina and declared the winner's name, which made the day for Shilpa's supporters.
With The Best Supporter
While it was a very happy moment for Shilpa Shindey's fans; it was also the happiest moment for her biggest supporter, her mother. Shilpa, in her prettiest avatar, was captured in an adorable and emotional moment with her moher. The mother too looked quite classy and pretty in a blue saree.
With The Designer
After the win, Shilpa posed with her designer for the day, Ken Ferns, where they posed like the sassiest designer-actor duo. Shilpa's attire was dazzling here too, while Ken maintained his dapper skills in a black checkered casual outfit.
- This Eid-Al-Adha, Ditch Embellishments And Take The Simple Fashion Route
- Jennifer Garner Wore The Same Dress Which Meghan Markle Had Also Worn Before
- Bhumi Pednekar Notches Up Her Humble Black Dress With This Rainbow-Hued Addition
- Sonakshi Sinha's Separates Will Inspire You To Wear Something Different For Traditional Parties
- Kajol's Desi-Meets-Modern Attire Is A Reflection Of The Diversity Of The Country
- Shraddha Kapoor Looks Cute And Classy In This Beautiful Number
- Kareena & Karisma Kapoor’s Airport Style Is About Making Basics Look Rocking
- Sonakshi Sinha In Her Latest Attire Proves That Her Fashion Is The Coolest At The Moment
- Dia Mirza Surprises In A Spectacular Gown Made From Industrial Waste
- Nick Jonas Opts For An All-black Look Again As He Leaves For USA With His Parents
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra’s Casual Look Should Be The New Style Code For Engagement Bash
- Alia Bhatt’s Flared And Ruffled Number Is Perfect For The Celebratory Occasion