Actress Shilpa Shetty met Prince Charles, HRH The Prince Of Wales, and his wife Camilla Rosemary Mountbatten-Windsor, HRH The Duchess Of Cornwall, this morning in New Delhi.
While meeting the royal family, she carried a super-gorgeous style book. She was wearing a stunning Anamika Khanna's outfit, carrying it elegantly.
The pink satin dress along with the monochrome floral embossed long cape looked amazing on Shilpa, which she paired with a pink vanity purse and white embellished black sandals. She also wore tiny ear studs along with the look book to perfectly accessorize it.
Prince Charles and his wife also were styled perfect for the meet at the Capital.
Image Source: APH Images
- When It Comes To Separates, There Is Nobody Who Nails It Better Than Shilpa Shetty Kundra
- Shilpa Shetty Just Gave The Street-Style Look A Sophisticated Touch
- Shilpa Shetty's Latest Airport Look Includes A Devil Wears Prada Tee And Comfy Pyjamas
- From Lara Dutta To Shilpa Shetty: The Awesome, Average, And Awful At Miss Diva 2018 Final
- Shilpa Shetty And Manisha Koirala's Ethnic Outfits Are Guaranteed Mood-Lifters
- India Couture Week 2018: Shilpa Shetty’s Futuristic Sari-Gown Is Enviable And A Sculptural Delight