- 1 hr ago Richa Chadha Wows Us With Her Two Stunning Outfits; Find Out The Details
- 1 hr ago Pregnancy And Birth: Side Effects of Epidural Injections On Mother And Foetus
- 2 hrs ago Kids And Adults Must Exercise During This COVID-19 Era, WHO Campaign
- 7 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor Sets Festive Goals In Her Floral Lehenga And You Would Love To Steal It From Her!
- News 'Does it behave a CM to make such utterances': Tejashwi slams Nitish during Bihar assembly
- Sports Premier Badminton League: PBL Season 6 postponed due to Covid 19 pandemic
- Movies Randeep Hooda To Make His Digital Debut With Neerraj Pathak's Cop Thriller Series Inspector Avinash
- Technology BSNL Installs 85,000 New FTTH Connections In October
- Finance Railways Launches New Online System For Employees To Check PF Balance, Apply For Advance
- Automobiles 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Sharmin Segal, who is the niece of Sanjay Leela Bhansali and has also worked as an Assistant Director in 'Bajirao Mastani', is all wrapped-up in the promotions of her debut film, 'Malaal'. She will the play lead role in her first film and well, the budding actress has been giving us traditional goals. Styled by Ami Patel, Sharmin has truly beckoned us to try traditional outfits. Let's decode her ensembles and looks.
The Pink Traditional Suit
Sharmin looked lovely in her pink traditional suit, which was designed by Lajjoo.C. She wore a pastel pink suit that was made out of silk. Her suit consisted of a full-sleeved kurta and she paired it with matching palazzo pants. This ensemble of hers was notched up by glittery accents and she draped a sheer dupatta that was detailed with elaborate floral embroidery. Sharmin paired her attire with wedges and accessorised her look with statement uncut diamond earrings from Anmol. The make-up was marked by a light pink lip shade, subtle kohl, and a black bindi. The middle-parted wavy tresses rounded out her desi avatar.
The Colour-blocked Outfit
Sharmin's black and white ensemble for the promotional rounds seemed like an ideal ensemble for light festive occasions. She wore an ensemble that came from label Ekadi, and it consisted of a flared kurta and palazzos. Her kurta was three quarter-sleeved and dipped in a black hue. It was enhanced by white dots and abstract prints on the border. She teamed it with intricate floral-printed bottoms and silver Oceedee sandals. Sharmin's chic earrings came from Azotiique by Varun Raheja and the rings were from Curio Cottage. The make-up was marked by a muted-toned lip shade and smoky kohl. The wavy tresses completed her on-duty look.
The Fusion Ensemble
Layered and ivory-hued, Sharmin surprised us with a Sukriti & Aakriti outfit. She wore a bateau-neckline kurta that was sleeveless and featured asymmetrical cut. She teamed her modern kurta with a flared and pleated skirt. We totally loved the prints on her ensemble. Sharmin's kurta was accentuated by colourful dotted prints, colourful tassels, and a golden metallic border. The skirt was highlighted by vibrant floral accents. She kept her look minimal and her jewellery came from Curio Cottage. The makeup was dewy with a glossy pink lip shade and the voluminous tresses wrapped up her ethnic look.
We loved Sharmin in her fusion ensemble the most. Which outfit of hers wooed you? Let us know that in the comment section.