The ever-stunning Shah Rukh Khan got awarded for his contribution towards human rights awareness at the the 24th Annual Crystal Awards Ceremony at the Annual Meeting 2018 of the World Economic Forum in Davos.
The actor shared pictures from Davos and while receiving the honorary award, the style-stunner was killing at it as usual.
At the award receiving ceremony, SRK was wearing a classy black tuxedo suit with the conventional yet cool pair of plain black boots. There is no way we can ever criticize this man for his style statements.
After receiving the prestigious award, he also delivered a speech at the WEF.
He also shared a few other images of his from Davos, where he was totally being the dapper in casuals. In one of the pictures (where he posed in his signature style), he was seen wearing multiple layers of black jackets with black trousers and gloves. Along with the outfit, he was wearing a pair of black rounded shades.
The other look was a selfie where he was seen wearing blue relfector shades with a monochrome tee.
- On Suhana Khan’s 18th Birthday, A Tribute To Her Trendy Style
- Suhana Looks As Fresh As A Daisy In This Pic!
- SRK To PeeCee: Who Wore What For DABBOO RATNANI's Annual Calendar 2018
- #TBT: From SRK To Sunny Leone, Best Looks From Dabboo Ratnani's Annual Calendar
- Suhana Khan's Stunning Desi Avatars For A Family Wedding
- 14 Years Of Kal Ho Naa Ho; 10 Style Goals Set By The Movie