- 11 min ago Jacqueline Fernandez, Nushrat Bharucha Give Us Winter-perfect And Summer-ideal Airport Attire Goals
- 16 min ago 7 Ways To End A Dry Spell In Your Relationship And Have A Healthy Sex life
- 1 hr ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Kim Kardashian, Rita Ora, Disha Patani & More
- 2 hrs ago International Aviation Day 2019: Significance Behind Celebrating This Day
- Movies Arjun Suravaram Box Office Verdict: Nikhil Siddharth Starrer Emerges As A Hit!
- Technology OnePlus 8 Lite Design Revealed Via CAD-Based Renders
- News Mumbai attack accused Hafiz Saeed gets brief breather in terror financing trial
- Finance Govt To Consider Personal Income Tax Cuts To Boost Growth
- Sports Universal title match and Reigns vs. Corbin confirmed for WWE TLC 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Automobiles Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan are celebrating their 27th wedding anniversary today. The couple tied the knot in 1991 and since then have been one of the most loved B-town couples. These two have been giving us couple goals, well who doesn't want to be a couple like Shah Rukh and Gauri? They look so adorable together.
However, not only do we admire and respect their relationship, but we are also in awe of how they have evolved fashionably. Yes, Shah Rukh and Gauri are one of the most stylish couples in B-town. They have never had a failed fashion moment together and always seem to complement each other. Be it on functions or light-hearted parties, these two know how to always come on the top as the best-dressed couple. Here are some of their fashion moments together in the recent past that has bowled us over.
The Ganesh Chaturthi Party
The couple celebrated the festive occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi at Ambani's abode. They both kept the traditional mood alive, with Gauri sporting a warm orange-hued ethnic ensemble, which was adorned with intricate white floral patterns. She also draped a lightweight orange dupatta with her attire. Shah Rukh, on the other hand, wore a half-sleeved shiny white kurta and paired it with paithani pyjamas.
The One With Nita Ambani
Shah Rukh and Gauri switched to western wears and gave us easy breezy goals. Gauri wore a maxi dress, which featured kimono sleeves and was accentuated by laidback aesthetics. Her outfit came alive with dots and quirky patterns. Shah Rukh sported an all-black outfit that consisted of shirt and cargos and teamed it with sports shoes.
At An Award Function
The two frequently grace the award functions and almost always look awesome. So, at one of the award nights, Gauri turned up in a traditional attire and Shah Rukh had the mercury rising in a classic western number. Gauri wore a pristine ivory contemporary sari and kept her look minimal. Shah Rukh wore a black shirt and paired it with trousers and a metallic jacket with a pocket square.
For Vogue Women Of The Year Awards
Shah Rukh and Gauri once again gave us traditional and western looks at Vogue Women Of The Year Awards last year. Shah Rukh kept it simple with a black tuxedo, while Gauri notched up her ethnic avatar by wearing an edgy ensemble, which consisted of a flowy white sari and intricately patterned half-sleeved blouse.
At Akash Ambani's Pre-Engagement Party
They graced the pre-engagement party of Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta quite recently. Gauri donned a heavily embellished and elaborate full-sleeved and structured anarkali, which she paired with ethnic gold jhumkis. Shah Rukh wore a black tuxedo with a checkered grey-hued tie and a matching pocket square.
We wish Shah Rukh and Gauri, a very happy anniversary.