- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 05 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 14 hrs ago Iconic Band Depeche Mode Announce New Album And World Tour
- 15 hrs ago Jacqueline Fernandez's Go-To Haircare Ingredients Are Egg White And Beer: Ways To Add It To Your Hair Care
- 16 hrs ago Happy Birthday Shweta Tiwari: TV Star Scores High In The Fashion Game
- News Young Arabs choose Sharia over social reforms!
- Technology Google Pixel 7, Pixel 7 Pro To Launch in India: Can It Beat Chinese Rivals?
- Sports Team India will take a call on Jasprit Bumrah's replacement in Australia, reveals Rohit Sharma
- Finance Buy The Stock Of SBI, Says Prabhudas Lilladher For A Target Price Of Rs 650
- Movies Godfather Review: Chiranjeevi's Remake Is Quite Different From Lucifer
- Automobiles Zontes Motorcycles Launched In India: Chinese Motorcycles Priced Higher Than The Competition
- Education Odisha NEET 2022 Counselling registration begins: apply by October 10
- Travel Bisti Widlerness: A Must-See Natural Wonder In The USA
If in doubt, go for a saree! There is nothing that makes a better statement than styling your six-yard piece, and these Bollywood Divas agree! From stunning the red carpet to acing a public appearance - time and again, our favourite actresses have shown us how to rock in a saree. While we can't help but fall in love with their fashion game, here's listing down four top leading ladies who won our hearts with their saree looks.
Photographer Courtesy: Anurag Katailiha
Sanya Malhotra's Pink Tie And Dye Saree
Hailed for her stellar on-screen performances, Sanya Malhotra looks nothing less than a vision in a saree. The actress created a stir in the fashion world with her tie-die pink saree that was designed by Shehla Khan. Her saree was accentuated by silver embellished scalloped border. Styled by Sukriti Grover, she paired her saree with a ruffle blouse and her earrings came from the label, Mozaati. She kept her makeup minimal to complete the overall look. The partly-tied curly tresses completed her look.
Photographer Courtesy: EltonJFernandez
Sayani Gupta's Grey And Red Saree
Seasoned actress, Sayani Gupta knows how to add a personal touch to her saree look. She opted for a mettle grey colour with a deep red border, and she saree paired her ensemble with a red collared blouse. Her saree was designed by Raw Mango and this saree is ideal for office wear. Styled by Shreeja Rajgopal, she kept her look minimal with sleek gold danglers that upped her style quotient. The makeup was marked by mauve-pink lip shade, pink cheekbones, and dark kohl. The side-swept short tresses rounded out her look.
Picture Source: Instagram
Taapsee Pannu's Patterned Blue And Gold Saree
On or off-camera, Taapsee Pannu never fails to impress us. The leading actress carried a printed off-white saree with a blue blouse on her vacation in Russia. She wore a cream and gold saree that was patterned and featured a stunning golden border. Taapsee teamed her saree with a blue half-sleeved blouse that went well with her saree. She notched up her look with silver bangles and a classy watch. She also wore a pair of sneakers, which was the highlight of her look. Taapsee also flaunted cat-eyed frames. Her makeup was on-point and curly bun completed her avatar.
Photographer Courtesy: Akshat Rastogi
Kiara Advani's Pink Saree
Styled by Eka Lakhani, Kiara Advani wore a pink saree for the Shershaah promotions. Her ensemble was designed by Punit Balana and it was a plain-pink saree with a striped border. Kiara sported a complementing sleeveless blouse with her saree and paired her attire with sandals from Aprajita Toor. She notched up her look with jewellery that included a statement neckpiece from Shri Paramani Jewels and a gemstone ring from Signature Jewellery. The makeup was enhanced by glossy-pink lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, and pink eye shadow with a subtle kohl. A tiny bindi upped her look. The middle-parted bun wrapped up her look.
So, whose saree style game did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.
- bollywood wardrobePagglait Promotions: Sayani Gupta Sizzles In Two Golden Ensembles Of Different Shades And We Loved It
- bollywood wardrobeSayani Gupta, Shruti Haasan, And Other Divas Inspire Us With Their Saree Looks
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2020: Sayani Gupta’s Beautiful Blue Saree Will Guarantee Give You Festive Feel
- bollywood wardrobeHappy Birthday Sayani Gupta: 4 Party-Perfect Outfits Of Hers, You’ll Regret If You Miss Out One
- bollywood wardrobeVidya Balan, Mouni Roy And, Other Divas’ Summer-Perfect Cotton Sarees Are Ideal For Working Women
- bollywood wardrobeFour More Shots Please! Stars Lisa Ray And Bani J Give Twinning Moment In White Bridal Ensembles
- bollywood wardrobeSayani Gupta’s Pink Dress And White Shirt Is A Perfect Stay-At-Home Wear
- bollywood wardrobeJio Mami 2019 Closing Ceremony: The Actresses Who Caught Our Attention With Their Stylish Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeB-Town Actresses Grace The asiaSpa Awards Event But Whose Attire Was The Best
- bollywood wardrobeJio Mami 2019: Who Wore What And Whose Outfit We Liked The Most, Find Out
- bollywood wardrobeSo We Have Reviewed The Latest Outfits Of Bollywood Divas For You
- bollywood wardrobeKatrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event