- 1 hr ago LFW W/F 2019 Day 5: Kangana Ranaut Took Our Breath Away With A Pastel Blue Make-up Look
- 4 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Four: Rhea Chakraborty Oozes Elegance In Her Old-Fashioned Black Gown
- 6 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day 4: Ananya Pandey's Make-up Look Will Make You Swoon
- 8 hrs ago On Mother Teresa's Birthday, Here Are Some Of Her Quotes On Love, Life & Happiness
- News Hong Kong police fires water cannon at protesters for first time during clashes
- Sports US Open 2019: Cahill confident Serena will match Court's record tally
- Movies Inshallah: Who's Trying To Sabotage Salman Khan's Movie? Theatrical Rights Sold for Rs 190 Crore!
- Technology Must-Have Apps To Enhance WhatsApp User Experience On Android
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Presso India Launch Confirmed For The 30th Of September: Details & Specs
- Finance Gold Scales To Rs. 38,600 On Fed Powell Comments And Grim Trade War Outlook
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Sara Ali Khan showed us her groovy and sparkly side today with a pair of separates. She wore a western number, which was pretty bold but Sara pulled it off like a piece of cake. Sara wore this outfit for her second movie's trailer launch. Yes, she was the 'Simbaa' girl today and well, she is truly versatile when it comes to fashion.
Sara wore a cropped top that was dipped in black shade, was one-shouldered, and halter-necked. It was a sassy top and Sara paired it with dazzling pair of hot pink pants. Her top and pants contrasted and she totally gave us that 70s vibe. Her pants were flared and reminded us of the good old bell bottoms fashion. This outfit of hers made for a perfect party wear.
Her makeup was kept natural and minimally done. Her makeup was accentuated by a winged eyeliner and soft pink lip shade. The long wavy tresses completed her look and it was hard to take eyes off her. We thought Sara looked absolutely gorgeous. How about you? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.