- 8 hrs ago On Taapsee Pannu’s Birthday, Her Behind-The-Scenes Candid Fashion Moments From The Sets Of Her Movies
- 9 hrs ago Friendship Day Special: How Friendships Have Evolved In The Pandemic
- 10 hrs ago Basundi Recipe: Here’s How You Can Prepare It At Home
- 1 day ago Lesser Known Facts About India's Best Shuttler, PV Sindhu
- Sports Tokyo 2020: 'Sensational' Sindhu beats He Bing Jiao to clinch bronze; grabs her second Olympic medal
- Movies Karan Johar On Bigg Boss OTT: Six Weeks Inside The House? I Can’t Stay Without My Phone For Even An Hour
- News Despite flooding, India's rainfall ends below normal in July
- Finance PSU Banks Raise A Record Rs 58,700 Crore From Markets In FY'21
- Technology Micromax In 2b Contest Alert: Answer Questions To Win Free Smartphone
- Education UP Board Result 2021: UP Board Class 10th 12th Result 2021 Declared, Check UPMSP 10th 12th Result 2021 Here
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2021: Toyota Registers Over 13,000 Units In Domestic Sales
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
Recently, Sara Ali Khan paid a visit to Kamakhya Temple in Guwahati, Assam and not only flaunted chikankari suit but also draped the traditional scarf of Assam called Gamosa. Let's talk about her ensemble and look of the day.
So, Sara Ali Khan wore a pristine white suit that consisted of a half-sleeved kurta and matching palazzo pants. Her attire was enhanced by intricate threadwork in the same tone - the chikankari work. Well, Sara is often spotted in traditional chikankari outfits and over a period of time, has popularised the embroidery work with her outfits. She also draped a white dupatta with her ensemble, which went well with her outfit. Sara also accessorised her look with silver and white-toned jewellery. She upped her style quotient with silver bangles and hoops. Sara also carried a white-hued mask with her.
Following the traditions, she also wore a Gamosa that featured a white base and had beautifully woven red floral accents. Sara also upped her look with pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The middle-parted ponytail completed her look. Sara looked pretty and so, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that.