- 7 min ago 8 Signs Your Partner No Longer Wants To Be With You
- 1 hr ago Nora Fatehi Shows How To Slay Like A Diva In Her INR 1 Lakh Bold Black Slit Gown!
- 2 hrs ago Katrina Kaif’s Latest Two Summer-Perfect Outfits Are Also Ideal For Winters
- 2 hrs ago Karishma Tanna’s Eyeliner-Free Glossy Make-Up Will Soon Be Your Go-To Party Look
- News BJP planted stooge Deep Sidhu to create chaos in tractor rally: AAP
- Finance 2 Ways To Retrieve Your Lost Aadhaar Enrolment ID
- Technology Apple iPhone SE Plus Design And Specifications Leaked Online
- Sports Happy if I could play 5 or 10 percent as good as Dhoni: Ben Dunk
- Automobiles Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- Movies Master: Theatre Owners Disappointed With Makers Of Vijay Starrer Over The Film’s OTT Release Date
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Directed by David Dhawan, Sara Ali Khan and Varun Dhawan starrer Coolie No.1 is all set to release this Christmas on Amazon Prime Video. Recently, the trailer of the film was unveiled by the filmmakers, which gave the fans a glimpse of fun-filled laughter riot. For the trailer launch, the lead actress Sara got decked up in a red pantsuit and exuded boss lady vibes in it. Not just this, but lately, the actress kicked off promotions and was seen sporting a pretty white ethnic suit. We loved her both outfits and in each outfit, she showed off her different sides. So, let us take a close look at her both outfits, decode it, and find in which one did she look prettier.
Sara Ali Khan In A Red Pantsuit
Sara Ali Khan was dressed to slay in a red pantsuit, which came from the label Safiyaa. Her suit consisted of a notch-lapel two-buttoned single-breasted blazer and high-waist matching pants. Styled by Ami Patel, the slit sleeves of her blazer added stylish quotient to her look. She completed her look with a pair of red heels and upped her look with a gold-toned ring from Argento and red nail paint. The Kedarnath actress left her side-parted curly tresses loose and spruced up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, and light red lip shade.
Sara Ali Khan In A White Ethnic Suit
Sara Ali Khan sported a pristine white ethnic suit and looked elegant in it. Her suit consisted of a kurti, which was accentuated by intricate floral patterns and embroidered lace border. She teamed her kurti with palazzo pants that featured the same embroidered lace border. The Love Aaj Kal actress topped off her ensemble with a matching dupatta that had zig-zag patterns. She draped the dupatta like-cape and completed her look with silver juttis. Sara accessorised her look with a pair of silver-toned heart-shaped earrings and pretty bangles on one hand. She let loose her mid-parted way tresses and wrapped up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, and pink lip shade.
So, what do you think about these outfits of Sara Ali Khan? Which outfit of hers did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Sara Ali Khan