- 15 min ago Mahira Khan And Sanam Saeed Have Summery And Nature-Inspired Kurta Set Goals For Us
- 23 min ago COVID-19 And Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS): Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- 38 min ago Kim Kardashian Goes Creative With Metallic Strip And Flaunts Brunette Makeup Look In The Latest Pictures
- 2 hrs ago Ajeeb Daastaans Promotions: Nushrratt Bharuccha Looks Stunning In Her Denim Drape Outfit
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs RR Match 12 Live Updates: Samson’s Royals take on Dhoni’s Super Kings
- Movies Vivek Oberoi On Why He Had Refused To Debut With Abbas-Mustan's Film: I Had This Crisis Of Conscience
- News Elderly couple move HC for compensation over lack of food, medicine in Air India flight
- Finance Nifty Ends 258 Points Lower As Covid Cases Weigh
- Technology Oppo A54 Launched In India Starting At Rs. 13,490; Specs And Offers
- Automobiles Isuzu D-Max Hi-Lander Spied At The Dealership Ahead Of Its Launch: Details & More!
- Education Kerala Exam Postponed: Kerala Postpones University Exams Amid Spike In Covid-19 Cases
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In April 2021
Directed by David Dhawan, Sara Ali Khan and Varun Dhawan starrer Coolie No.1 is all set to release this Christmas on Amazon Prime Video. Recently, the trailer of the film was unveiled by the filmmakers, which gave the fans a glimpse of fun-filled laughter riot. For the trailer launch, the lead actress Sara got decked up in a red pantsuit and exuded boss lady vibes in it. Not just this, but lately, the actress kicked off promotions and was seen sporting a pretty white ethnic suit. We loved her both outfits and in each outfit, she showed off her different sides. So, let us take a close look at her both outfits, decode it, and find in which one did she look prettier.
Sara Ali Khan In A Red Pantsuit
Sara Ali Khan was dressed to slay in a red pantsuit, which came from the label Safiyaa. Her suit consisted of a notch-lapel two-buttoned single-breasted blazer and high-waist matching pants. Styled by Ami Patel, the slit sleeves of her blazer added stylish quotient to her look. She completed her look with a pair of red heels and upped her look with a gold-toned ring from Argento and red nail paint. The Kedarnath actress left her side-parted curly tresses loose and spruced up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, and light red lip shade.
Sara Ali Khan In A White Ethnic Suit
Sara Ali Khan sported a pristine white ethnic suit and looked elegant in it. Her suit consisted of a kurti, which was accentuated by intricate floral patterns and embroidered lace border. She teamed her kurti with palazzo pants that featured the same embroidered lace border. The Love Aaj Kal actress topped off her ensemble with a matching dupatta that had zig-zag patterns. She draped the dupatta like-cape and completed her look with silver juttis. Sara accessorised her look with a pair of silver-toned heart-shaped earrings and pretty bangles on one hand. She let loose her mid-parted way tresses and wrapped up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, and pink lip shade.
So, what do you think about these outfits of Sara Ali Khan? Which outfit of hers did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Sara Ali Khan