- 11 min ago Angarki Sankashti Chaturthi 2021: Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 02 March 2021
- 16 hrs ago Love Playing With Colours? Then Janhvi Kapoor And Pooja Hegde’s Multicolour Fashion Pieces Are For You!
- 17 hrs ago Golden Globes 2021: Elle Fanning Steals The Show With Her Stunning Makeup Look And Neat Twisted Bun
- Finance Gold Price Corrects To Rs. 45000; Accumulation Suggested At Current Levels
- News Saddened by demise of BJP MP Nand Kumar Singh: PM Modi
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For February 2021: Tata Motors Registers 119% Growth In Domestic PV Sales
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor & Her Rumoured Beau Rohan Shrestha Have A Blast At Her Cousin Priyaank's Wedding In Maldives
- Technology Poco F3 To Be Global Variant Of Redmi K40, Suggests FCC Listing
- Sports Virat Kohli becomes first cricketer to hit 100 millions followers on Instagram
- Education Karnataka SSLC Exam 2021: SSLC Exams In Karnataka To Start From June 21. Check Class 10 Board Exam Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In March
Bollywood celebrities Sara Ali Khan and Varun Dhawan are constantly making headlines these days as they are promoting their upcoming film Coolie No. 1. So far, at each promotional round, Sara has slayed her western looks and the spree is still on. For the recent rounds too, the actress opted for western outfits. One was a red checked dress while the other was the set of printed crop top and mini skirt. So, let us take a close look at her both outfits and pick your favourite one.
Sara Ali Khan In A Red Checked Dress
Sara Ali Khan looked super stunning as she posed with Varun Dhawan, sporting a full-sleeved off-shoulder red mini dress, which was accentuated by blue plaid checked patterns. Her dress featured pleats and her dress came from the label Florian Hurel and she teamed it with a pair of maroon heels. The actress accessorised her look with a pair of silver-toned earrings and let loose her side-parted highlighted tresses. Filled brows, kohled eyes, and light-pink lip shade spruced up her look.
Sara Ali Khan In A Printed Top And Skirt
Sara Ali Khan was decked up in a sleeveless off-shoulder orange crop top, which was accentuated by green leaf patterns. She teamed her top with a yellow embroidered skirt that featured ruffled border. The diva completed her look with a pair of flip flops that came from Melissa and sported a white mask. She pulled back her half tresses into a half hairdo and wrapped up her look with filled brows and kohled eyes.
So, what do you think about this outfit of Sara Ali Khan? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Sara Ali Khan