- 2 hrs ago Jyeshtha Purnima 2021: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- 2 hrs ago How To Download COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate Online? A Step By Step Guide
- 4 hrs ago COVID-19 Lambda Variant, A New ‘Variant Of Interest’, WHO: Everything You Need To Know
- 4 hrs ago The Family Man 2 Actress Priya Mani Raj’s Stylish Braid Hairstyles Will Instantly Amp Up Your Hair Game
- Movies 15 Years Of Krrish: Hrithik Roshan Shares Video Celebrating The Most Loved Superhero
- Finance FM Says Cases Against Fugitives, Economic Offenders To Be Actively Pursued
- Sports WTC Final: Day 6: Southee, Boult impress as New Zealand restrict India to 170; Kiwis need 139 to win
- News Scientists find signs of brain inflammation, neurodegeneration in people who died of COVID-19
- Technology Vivo V21e 5G Leaked Hours Ahead Of India Launch; Cheaper Than OnePlus Nord CE 5G?
- Education Lucknow University To Offer Course In Philosophical Counselling
- Automobiles Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
While Bollywood celebrities left no stone unturned in dressing up in their traditional best on Diwali 2020, it's Karishma Tanna, who took the festivity fashion game to another level. The diva flaunted her beautiful lehenga on the auspicious occasion but her saree looks from the festivities, are still doing rounds on the internet. She sported two sarees- one was in pale peach colour while the other was a black number. So, let us take a close look at her both sarees and find in which saree did she look prettier.
Karishma Tanna In A Pale Peach Saree
Karishma Tanna sported a plain pale peach saree by Dolly J, which had sequin pallu. Styled by Saachi Vijaywargia, she draped the pallu of her saree in a classic style and teamed it up with a matching blouse, that was heavily embroidered with multi-colour thread. The Sanju actress layered her saree with a matching shrug type dupatta by Khush Gulati, that featured tassel-detailed border. She completed her look with a pair of sandals and accessorised her look with gold-toned earrings and silver-toned ring from the label Uncuts. Karishma pulled back her mid-parted tresses into a messy ponytail and spruced up her look with slight contouring marked by filled brows, kohled eyes, black winged eyeliner, highlighted cheekbones, and pink lip shade. The heavy further-detailed purse by Sayed Saba, added fashion quotient.
Karishma Tanna In A Black Saree
Karishma Tanna was decked up in a black saree, which came from the label Vvani by Vani Vats. Her saree was accentuated by multiple golden striped patterns at the border and she draped the sheer pallu of her saree in a nivi style. Styled by Saachi Vijaywargia, she teamed her saree with a full-sleeved V-shaped neckline matching blouse, that was heavily embroidered and printed. The diva upped her look with a pair of silver-toned jhumkis, necklace, and ring from Anmol Jewellers. She let loose her mid-parted sleek tresses and elevated her look with a black tiny bindi, filled brows, kohled eyes, shimmering eye shadow, highlighted cheekbones, and pink lip shade.
So, what do you think about these saree looks of Karishma Tanna? Which saree of hers did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Karishma Tanna