- 1 hr ago Mercury Transit In Scorpio 2020: How It Will Affect You
- 2 hrs ago Bittersweet Thanksgiving 2020 For Grandma Who Accidentally Texted US Teen In 2016 For Dinner
- 3 hrs ago Gold Awards 2020: Surbhi Chandna, Debina Bonnerjee And Other Divas In Their Fashionable Best
- 3 hrs ago Quotes, Wishes And Images For 10th Wedding Anniversary
- Finance Daily Use Items To Get Unaffordable On Price Hikes, Post Festivities
- Sports Archery Association of India gets Govt recognition
- Movies Delhi Crime Emmy Win: Rajesh Tailang Says He Was The Only One Who Knew The Series Would Win
- Automobiles Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- Technology Micromax In Note 1 Next Sale Date Announced; To Go On Sale On December 1
- News Cyclone Nivar: Railways cancels over dozen special trains, offers full refund
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
While Bollywood celebrities left no stone unturned in dressing up in their traditional best on Diwali 2020, it's Karishma Tanna, who took the festivity fashion game to another level. The diva flaunted her beautiful lehenga on the auspicious occasion but her saree looks from the festivities, are still doing rounds on the internet. She sported two sarees- one was in pale peach colour while the other was a black number. So, let us take a close look at her both sarees and find in which saree did she look prettier.
Karishma Tanna In A Pale Peach Saree
Karishma Tanna sported a plain pale peach saree by Dolly J, which had sequin pallu. Styled by Saachi Vijaywargia, she draped the pallu of her saree in a classic style and teamed it up with a matching blouse, that was heavily embroidered with multi-colour thread. The Sanju actress layered her saree with a matching shrug type dupatta by Khush Gulati, that featured tassel-detailed border. She completed her look with a pair of sandals and accessorised her look with gold-toned earrings and silver-toned ring from the label Uncuts. Karishma pulled back her mid-parted tresses into a messy ponytail and spruced up her look with slight contouring marked by filled brows, kohled eyes, black winged eyeliner, highlighted cheekbones, and pink lip shade. The heavy further-detailed purse by Sayed Saba, added fashion quotient.
Karishma Tanna In A Black Saree
Karishma Tanna was decked up in a black saree, which came from the label Vvani by Vani Vats. Her saree was accentuated by multiple golden striped patterns at the border and she draped the sheer pallu of her saree in a nivi style. Styled by Saachi Vijaywargia, she teamed her saree with a full-sleeved V-shaped neckline matching blouse, that was heavily embroidered and printed. The diva upped her look with a pair of silver-toned jhumkis, necklace, and ring from Anmol Jewellers. She let loose her mid-parted sleek tresses and elevated her look with a black tiny bindi, filled brows, kohled eyes, shimmering eye shadow, highlighted cheekbones, and pink lip shade.
So, what do you think about these saree looks of Karishma Tanna? Which saree of hers did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Karishma Tanna