- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 27 February 2021
- 12 hrs ago Your Friday Fashion Roundup Ft. Parineeti Chopra, Shahana Goswami, And Amyra Dastur
- 12 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2021: Powerful Mantras Of Lord Shiva That You Can Chant
- 12 hrs ago Mumbai Saga Trailer Launch: John Abraham And Emraan Hashmi Make Dapper Statement In Their Stylish Outfits
- Technology Five Possible Distinctive Features Of Asus ROG Phone 5
- Movies Indian Pro Music League Grand Premiere: Salman Khan & Govinda Reunite; Sajid Remembers His Late Brother Wajid
- Education SSC CPO SI Cut-off 2020-21 Released For Male And Female
- News PM Modi to virtually inaugurate India Toy Fair 2021 today
- Sports India vs England: Michael Vaughan terms India's win in 3rd Test 'a shallow victory'; urges ICC to intervene
- Automobiles MG Motor & Tata Power Set Up The First 50 kW Superfast EV Charging Station In Chennai: Read More!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
- Finance Indian Economy Out of Recession; GDP Grows to 0.4 Percent
Diwali festivities have already begun and while we suggested you keep it light and minimal this Diwali, Hina Khan and Karishma Tanna totally convinced us to deck up with their stunning outfits. They didn't keep it subtle and in fact, made us want to dress up like them. While Hina Khan wore a gorgeous saree, Karishma Tanna exuded festive vibes with her lehenga set. So, let's decode their outfits and stylish looks.
Courtesy: Rishabh Kumar Photography
Hina Khan's Saree Looks
Styled by Sayali Vidya, Hina Khan was dressed to impress in her Raw Mango saree. The Hacked actress, who was the senior at Bigg Boss recently, wore a smart saree that seemed perfect as a formal outfit too. She wore this saree and blouse for Dhanteras and it was a black, grey, and yellow striped saree. She paired her saree with a half-sleeved bright yellow blouse, which gave her traditional saree look a festive touch. Hina Khan accessorised her look with silver jewellery that included a stack bracelet and quirky silver earrings, which were from Silver Streak. The makeup was enhanced by glossy pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and neon-yellow eye shadow. The middle-parted highlighted bun rounded out her avatar.
Courtesy: Visual Affairs
Karishma Tanna's Lehenga Look
Karishma Tanna recently attended Ekta Kapoor's Diwali bash and wore a lehenga for the occasion. Styled by Saachi Vijaywargia, Karishma Tanna wore a pink lehenga that came from Vvani by Vani Vats. Her lehenga consisted of a cropped embellished blouse that was accentuated by jewelled tones and voluminous skirt that was enhanced by glittering patterns. She also draped a matching dupatta. She wore an emerald and gold jewellery set, which featured a striking neckpiece and complementing earrings. She also carried a golden textured potli bag with her, which was from Vareli Bafna Designs. The makeup was highlighted by light pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and light kohl. The middle-parted layered wavy tresses completed her look.
So, whose Diwali festivities traditional look did you like more? Let us know that.