Actress Sagarika Ghatge has already been married to cricketer Zaheer Khan officially after their court marriage that took place less than a week ago. Today was their mehndi ceremony where the gorgeous bride made her appearance in a prettier style book.
She was wearing a grey lehenga choli which had silver and teal green embroidery done all over its body. The floral embroidery on the body and motif embroidery on the dupatta made the actress look exquisitely beautiful.
She matched the attire with peal and gold jewellery. The Mehendi look was completed with the decorative Mehendi done on her palms.
The groom, Zaheer was wearing a blue and white sherwani on the Mehendi ceremony.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo —
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- West Indies Coach Stuart Law Suspended For Two ODIs Against India
- BNP Recruitment 2018 For 86 Vacancies