- 13 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor Slays It In An All-Yellow Outfit Look; This Could Be Your New Party Look!
- 13 hrs ago What Is A DNA Vaccine? How Is It Different From Other Vaccine Types?
- 16 hrs ago From Genelia Deshmukh To Karisma Kapoor, The Patterned Outfits Of The Divas
- 17 hrs ago DISCOVERY+ ANNOUNCES COVERAGE OF BLUE ORIGIN'S SPACE LAUNCH
- Movies Hungama 2 Movie Review: Priyadarshan's Ensemble Comedy Will Make You Say 'Maa Hungama Tu Hi Bachaale'
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka ODI Series 2021: Full List of Award Winners, Records and Statistics
- Technology Best Discount Offers On 5G Smartphones During Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021
- Education NIOS Result 2021 10th 12th Declared, Check Link And Download Marksheet
- News Kisan Sansad passes resolution against APMC bypass act
- Finance RIL Q1 Profit At Rs. 12,200 Crore In Line With Street Estimates
- Automobiles Volkswagen Taigun India Launch Timeline Confirmed: Expected Price, Two Engine Options Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In August
Whether you find her super annoying or absolutely on-point, Rubina Dilaik is among the few contestants in Bigg Boss 14, who you can't ignore at all. Her Bigg Boss 14 moments are interesting and she is one of the contenders, who can actually win the show but you never know. Apart from her heated arguments with fellow contestants and even seniors - Gauahar Khan and Siddharth Shukla mainly, Rubina's fashion is also quite eye-catching. Sometimes, she wears the quirkiest of outfits and sometimes, she keeps it simple. This time, she kept it simple and vintage with her saree that even co-contestant Rahul Vaidya, who has had a war of words with Rubina, told Jasmin Bhasin that she (Rubina) is looking very pretty today.
So, what was that pretty moment? Well, Rubina Dilaik, who has acted in shows such as Chotti Bahu and Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki, wore a gorgeous aqua-green saree. It was actually a very striking saree and one of the best fashion moments of Rubina so far at Bigg Boss 14. This saree came from the label, Kali by Swati Naruka and it was pure chiffon saree. The saree was accentuated by white daisies, which was hand-painted. She teamed her flowy and lightweight saree with a sleeveless crepe blouse that went well with her saree. And this saree of Rubina Dilaik is priced at just INR 4,999. Well you can afford it too because it is worth it.
Styled by Ashna Makhijani Shah, Rubina upped her look with a gold-toned bracelet and a silver-hued sleek hairband. However, her earrings mostly caught our attention. She wore green and blue Rice Leaves earrings from Bellofox, which are priced at INR 750. The makeup was highlighted by matte pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle eye makeup. The middle-parted bun completed her look. Rubina Dilaik looked awesome as ever. Don't you think so too? Let us know that.
Courtesy: Rubina Dilaik's Instagram