Last night at The Brew And Barbeque in Bengaluru, they organized a lavish party for the pub's extension. While it was already a happening night with music, food and drinks, there was also a grand fashion show by celebrity designer Ramesh Dembla.
The designer showcased variant designs from his couture and the presentation was enthralling. The models walked the ramp with swag and sheer attitude. While the models walked the ramp, Bangaluru-based band 'Zehen' performed at the background.
In sequin attires that were full of glitters, the models dazzled in silver and black.
Prior to the fashion show, stand-up comedian Sanjay Manaktala entertained the audience, which was followed by this amazing presentation by Ramesh Dembla.
Post the event, the models and the designer posed for pictures with the owners of the company. The CEO of the company, Mr. Prasanna Kumar with his partners, DR Vinay and DR Vijayendra, concluded the event with a cake-cutting ceremony.
The party was thrown in honour of The Brew And Barbeque's microbrewery's extension and several industrialists, socialites, politicians, chefs, celebrities, food experts and diplomats had gathered to be a part of this event.
We were particularly stunned by the fashion show and the shimmery collection by the designer. Ramesh Dembla, who is a celebrity designer and has been associated with Bollywood celebrities like Akshay Kumar, Adah Sharma and Kriti Kharbanda in the past.
- 2009 Summer Collections In Bangalore
- Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Spill Some Ethnic Charm With Their Outfits At Isha Ambani's Engagement
- Janhvi Kapoor's Dramatic Gown For Isha Ambani's Engagement Is Her Boldest Attire So Far
- Anushka Sharma Ups Her Traditional Fashion Game With A Badla Kurta Set
- Neha Dhupia Gives Her Breezy Dress A Boho And Kickass Touch
- Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is A Lot More Fun Than Before