- 24 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Technology These Lucrative Amazon Offers On Vivo Smartphones Will Make You Want To Buy One
- Movies Prabhas & Shraddha Kapoor Remind Us Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan-Ranbir Kapoor & Salman-Katrina Kaif
- News Flood alert for Delhi as Yamuna likely to cross danger mark today
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
'Patakha' actress Radhika Madan, who wowed us with her performance in the movie, impressed us again, but this time on the ramp of Bombay Times Fashion Week 2018. The actress ditched the minimalistic look and stunned us with a bold-hued lehenga that we thought was a pretty unusual number.
Her attire took us back into the times when ladies actually sported bright colours. Radhika's separates brought alive the bucolic charm and festive cheers. Her outfit had a quirky touch too and came from the fashion and lifestyle label, Craftsvilla. It was splashed in a vibrant red hue and was contrasted by deep green colour.
So, Radhika wore a blouse that was round-necked and featured quarter sleeves. Her blouse was plain red in colour and was updated with sleek piping on the hemline area. She paired it with a flared and voluminous skirt, which was detailed with asymmetrical and ruffled border. It was also red-hued but was accentuated by eye-catching metallic details. The green and red border gave her attire a dramatic touch.
She paired her ensemble with a lightweight dupatta, which was mainly dipped in a green shade and was notched up subtle embellishments. Radhika accessorised her look with intricate hoop earrings and her makeup was dewy and enhanced by a red lip shade. Her side-swept wavy tresses rounded off her look.
So, how did you find Radhika Madan's showstopper attire? Let us know in the comment section.