TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 'Sab Ghungroo Bandhke Taiyar Ho Gaye': Modi's Barb At Opposition Over PM Candidate
- IPL 2019: RCB vs KXIP — Preview
- Five Avengers Endgame Theories That Will Make You Go Bonkers
- Triumph Speed Twin Launched In India At Rs 9.46 lakh
- Arjun Announces GF Gabriella Demetriades's Pregnancy!
- SEBI Blocks Hotel Leelaventure From Selling Hotels And Properties To Brookfield
- Kajol Amazes In This Sari
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Apart from her wedding festivities, Priyanka Chopra has a lot on her palette. As soon as she arrived in India, Priyanka has been busy with her upcoming movie, 'The Sky Is Pink' shoot and today she hosted a #SocialForGood FB Live-Athon event together with Facebook. For the event, Priyanka donned a muted-toned outfit.
She wore a black-hued sleeveless top, which was deep-necked and sporty. And the diva colour-blocked it with brown-hued flared pants that were reminiscent of the 70s fashion. Yes, her outfit was very retro and seemed totally comfy. Priyanka balanced structure with asymmetrical and rocked her ensemble like a pro. Well, there is a reason that she is one of the strongest names in the fashion industry.
We also liked the way she paired her belt with the outfit. In a way, she backed non-conformity in fashion. Priyanka teamed her outfit with sleek chain and bracelet and her makeup was light and natural. The side-swept wavy tresses accentuated her look for the important event. So, how did you find Priyanka Chopra's look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.