- 51 min ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 10 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 11 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 11 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 104: Patna Pirates vs Haryana Steelers: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- News Watch: Excitement at NRG stadium for ‘Howdy Modi' ahead of PM's arrival
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Apart from her wedding festivities, Priyanka Chopra has a lot on her palette. As soon as she arrived in India, Priyanka has been busy with her upcoming movie, 'The Sky Is Pink' shoot and today she hosted a #SocialForGood FB Live-Athon event together with Facebook. For the event, Priyanka donned a muted-toned outfit.
She wore a black-hued sleeveless top, which was deep-necked and sporty. And the diva colour-blocked it with brown-hued flared pants that were reminiscent of the 70s fashion. Yes, her outfit was very retro and seemed totally comfy. Priyanka balanced structure with asymmetrical and rocked her ensemble like a pro. Well, there is a reason that she is one of the strongest names in the fashion industry.
We also liked the way she paired her belt with the outfit. In a way, she backed non-conformity in fashion. Priyanka teamed her outfit with sleek chain and bracelet and her makeup was light and natural. The side-swept wavy tresses accentuated her look for the important event. So, how did you find Priyanka Chopra's look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.