TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Pulwama Attack — All-Party Meet Begins; Rajnath To Brief Opposition
- 2019 Honda Civic Review — Has The Magic Returned?
- India Vs Australia ODI — Rahul Returns To India Squad; Karthik & Jadeja Miss Out
- Gully Boy Friday Second Day Box Office Collection!
- Mi Pay Standalone App Arrives With MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM: Reports
- It Maybe Time For These Beaten Down Stocks To Rally
- Latent Autoimmune Diabetes In Adults
- To The Amazing Town Of Morbi In Gujarat
Apart from her wedding festivities, Priyanka Chopra has a lot on her palette. As soon as she arrived in India, Priyanka has been busy with her upcoming movie, 'The Sky Is Pink' shoot and today she hosted a #SocialForGood FB Live-Athon event together with Facebook. For the event, Priyanka donned a muted-toned outfit.
She wore a black-hued sleeveless top, which was deep-necked and sporty. And the diva colour-blocked it with brown-hued flared pants that were reminiscent of the 70s fashion. Yes, her outfit was very retro and seemed totally comfy. Priyanka balanced structure with asymmetrical and rocked her ensemble like a pro. Well, there is a reason that she is one of the strongest names in the fashion industry.
We also liked the way she paired her belt with the outfit. In a way, she backed non-conformity in fashion. Priyanka teamed her outfit with sleek chain and bracelet and her makeup was light and natural. The side-swept wavy tresses accentuated her look for the important event. So, how did you find Priyanka Chopra's look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.