Apart from her wedding festivities, Priyanka Chopra has a lot on her palette. As soon as she arrived in India, Priyanka has been busy with her upcoming movie, 'The Sky Is Pink' shoot and today she hosted a #SocialForGood FB Live-Athon event together with Facebook. For the event, Priyanka donned a muted-toned outfit.
She wore a black-hued sleeveless top, which was deep-necked and sporty. And the diva colour-blocked it with brown-hued flared pants that were reminiscent of the 70s fashion. Yes, her outfit was very retro and seemed totally comfy. Priyanka balanced structure with asymmetrical and rocked her ensemble like a pro. Well, there is a reason that she is one of the strongest names in the fashion industry.
We also liked the way she paired her belt with the outfit. In a way, she backed non-conformity in fashion. Priyanka teamed her outfit with sleek chain and bracelet and her makeup was light and natural. The side-swept wavy tresses accentuated her look for the important event. So, how did you find Priyanka Chopra's look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas