- Technology Sony IMX 686 Vs Samsung ISOCELL Bright GW1: Battle Of 64MP Smartphone Cameras
- Movies Sargun Mehta Wishes Hubby Ravi Dubey On Their 6th Wedding Anniversary With A Sweet Message
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
We have seen many actresses setting style goals to us; but when it comes to winter-style goals, Priyanka Chopra playing the character of Alex Parrish in Quntico Season 3 takes the cake.
Our beloved PeeCee has donned some amazing winter style books while shooting for her series in New York. Catering to the chilly weather of NYC, Priyanka carried some brilliantly styled looks, which can leave any girl jealous.
Here are the coolest looks of Priyanka Chopra from New York, which would give you serious winter style goals.
A Hint Of Colour
In this look, Priyanka amazingly carries a red graphic printed sweatshirt along with an asymmetrical monochrome jacket, a pair of ripped jeans, suede boots and a printed woollen beanie cap. Oh, wait! The look got wrapped up with a pair of classy black cat-eye shades.
Perms All The Way
Priyanka stunned all of us few days back with this astounding look. She wore a long graphic tee with mauve jacket and long boots. The look turned hotter with her short permed hair. This was one of the sexiest avatars of PeeCee's which she pulled off this winter.
The Camouflage Mania
The craze for camouflage prints have hit many already and it also has become a Bollywood style trend for months. Priyanka recently carried a classy and sassy look for an event, where she was wearing a pair of camouflage pants with a crow-neck top and olive green jacket. The ear cuffs definitely suited the look while she enjoyed the snowfall.
The Oversized Camouflage
Priyanka tried this oversized avatar and stunned all with perfection. On top of a crow-neck black sweatshirt and beige trousers, PeeCee wore a camouflage jacket with black boots and rounded shades. The look was sexy enough.
Too Much Distressed?
Priyanka crossed the level of hotness with different look books this winter, including this one. She wore this sexy pair of distressed jeans with a black leather jacket and black sweatshirt. The suede boots and rounded shades were adding hotness to the look. She wore this style book during the shoot of Quantico and we loved it.