- 1 hr ago PV Sindhu Wins Gold At BWF World Championship: Here Are Some Facts About The Famous Badminton Player
- 12 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Five: Genelia D’ Souza Gives Us The Best Showstopper Moment With This Red Lehenga
- 13 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Exudes Contrasting Vibes With Her Two LFW 2019 Black Gowns
- 13 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Finale: Kareena Kapoor Khan Brings Alive Old Hollywood Glamour With Her Classy Look
- Technology Apple MacBook Pro Might Be Banned On Flights In India Too: Report
- Movies Priyanka Chopra's Cousin Meera Chopra BLASTS A Hotel After Finding Maggots In Her Food; See Video!
- News Twitterati in tears after a powerful video on Domestic violence goes viral
- Sports Murali Vijay to play for Somerset in English County championship
- Finance Chinese Yuan Touches 11-Year Low As Trade War Intensifies
- Automobiles 2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Launched In A New Colour: Priced At Rs 13.99 Lakh
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Priyanka Chopra Jonas is back in Mumbai with Nick Jonas and we couldn't take eyes off her latest airport outfit. The actress wore an outfit by Cinq à Sept and it was a difficult number to pull off but Priyanka carried her attire with a lot of confidence. The bold hue and equally vibrant prints made this attire eye-catching. We thought her outfit was experimental.
The actress, who is reportedly planning to give a reception in Mumbai, wore a velvet overlapping top that came with shiny blue lapels and a ribbon that was tied around her waist. The ribbon gave the top a structure. The top was dipped in a maroon shade and accentuated by white and pink floral accents. The teaming of her outfit was rather interesting and this pairing was not quite anybody's cup of tea.
Priyanka took a risk and teamed her elaborate top with pyjamas that were notched up by red and white stripes. That was coming together of a party wear and casual wear and Priyanka rocked it. Her makeup was enhanced by a deep red lip shade and the signature tresses completed her look. So, how did you find her airport look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.