Priyanka Chopra attended the grand Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) and she wore a stunning black attire for the event. She represented the screening of her Sikkimese production, Pahuna - The Little Visitors.
She wore a black dress with a plunging neckline and as usual she was a complete stunner. We loved PeeCee's drop-dead gorgeous look in black while she represented the country at the international film festival.
The dress was crafted with a halter neck, a front slit and a wide belt which made the look hotter. It was just a plain black outfit and PeeCee not just looked gorgeous but also too classy.
- Awesome! Priyanka Made The Formal Look All Cool And Chic
- OMG! What Style Statement Is Priyanka Repeating Again And Again?
- PeeCee Yet Again Made Us Believe That Less Is More In Style
- Wow! You Must See How Divine Meghan Markle Looks In Her Wedding Gown
- And Finally, We Got To See What Priyanka Wore At The Royal Wedding
- PeeCee Nailed The Met Gala 2018 Theme In A Wine Red Costume