Priyanka Chopra attended the grand Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) and she wore a stunning black attire for the event. She represented the screening of her Sikkimese production, Pahuna - The Little Visitors.
She wore a black dress with a plunging neckline and as usual she was a complete stunner. We loved PeeCee's drop-dead gorgeous look in black while she represented the country at the international film festival.
The dress was crafted with a halter neck, a front slit and a wide belt which made the look hotter. It was just a plain black outfit and PeeCee not just looked gorgeous but also too classy.
- Priyanka Chopra's Cool And Sassy Look To Curb Monday Blues
- Priyanka Chopra's Latest Magazine Shoot Look Can Amaze You To No End
- Priyanka Chopra Slaying In A Monochrome As She Poses In Shoot-Breaks
- If You Doubt Priyanka Chopra Aka Alex Parrish's Winter Style Goals, You Know Nothing!
- PeeCee Played A Cool Style Game With Camouflages And A Cowboy Hat At The Sundance Film Fest
- SRK To PeeCee: Who Wore What For DABBOO RATNANI's Annual Calendar 2018
- Kareena Kapoor Rocked Her Graceful Look At The BIFF 2018